Silly Season For 2017

Not to worry..... He'll get fired before he decides to retire... it's after he gets fired he will announce retirement because there isn't a team that would hire him....
Kiss my :moon:

I really can't see Kasey landing anywhere but his favorite dirt track after his current HMS deal expires but we'll see. His only hope is that another owner hires him for his fanbase/marketability with women/souvenir sales. Maybe he replaces Danica in the 10.

I really can't see Kasey landing anywhere but his favorite dirt track after his current HMS deal expires but we'll see. His only hope is that another owner hires him for his fanbase/marketability with women/souvenir sales. Maybe he replaces Danica in the 10.
Danica is still driving? Most folks thought she wouldn't last through the first year.

I hope that doesn't get him into any trouble! :unsure:

Yeah me too. The way JTG addressed it in that Reddit thread, it reads like they were acknowledging a rumor they are aware of, and they are ruling out that it's Dinger. Hopefully it's been circulated enough now that it wouldn't get him in trouble.

For my guesses, it's down to Almirola. FWIW, his social media has gone radio silent since the end of the season, and he was active during the off-season last year. While there have been comments from RPM about downsizing, I don't believe Almirola has offered any direct statement anywhere.

I didn't even see JTG's response:

"This was fun to observe but it has crossed over to multiple social networks so we will lend some clarity before it gains too much traction. AJ is not the subject of the rumor.

We love the offseason almost as much as silly season!

How many more days until the Daytona 500?"

@Allenbaba keep your head on a swivel!

Lol!!!! It's all good. As I said, there's still a chance this doesn't even happen, and he decides to continue racing. Which honestly, I'm kind of rooting for at this point, as nothing happening would be pretty funny in a "yay internet!!!" kind of way. But we shall see. This whole silly season has been goofy.

Happy new year everyone!

Lol!!!! It's all good. As I said, there's still a chance this doesn't even happen, and he decides to continue racing. Which honestly, I'm kind of rooting for at this point, as nothing happening would be pretty funny in a "yay internet!!!" kind of way. But we shall see. This whole silly season has been goofy.

Happy new year everyone!

Is it the FedEx driver or the DeWalt driver?

Happy new year everyone!
We really appreciate all your information Bud..... What I DON'T appreciate is some jackass trying to make himself look smart by reading you and spreading it to another site....

I don't buy this rumor but if (big if) could it be Danica? Remember she said she's not having fun and is sad about racing lately. Of course they already put out pics of her new 2017 Ford so....

I don't buy this rumor but if (big if) could it be Danica? Remember she said she's not having fun and is sad about racing lately. Of course they already put out pics of her new 2017 Ford so....
I could see it being her, and wouldnt be that surprised, if not this year, I see next year as being her last if I had to guess.

I stand by my prediction that it will be Danica. That (to me) was a small seasonal sponsor
and maybe they can't keep up the payments especially if sales did not make any increase
over the year. I always suspected they were a last ditch sponsor that got in the door on a trial basis.
A little like Nascar gave away the CUP sponsorship at bargain prices.:rolleyes:

Denny denny denny denny denny the crowd cheers as he disappears

Im mean haha

If it is Hamlin I want a BL pole position trophy. See post #549. :D

I missed what the "69" is all about. I see Biffle tweeting it a lot but what started it? I can only think of one thing and I don't like mentally picturing Biffle being involved...

Greg Biffle was driving thru the desert(I'm assuming to play with desert toys) right after the Roush Story broke..... He stopped at a Carl's Jr. And posted a photo from inside of the placard they give me you... It was number 69. Thus the rumors started to fly... Folks started fantasizing about him going all "Russ Wheeler" on mafks in the Hardee's/CJ #69.. Biffle then started posting all kinds of photos where the number 69 is present. The Internet is a weird place.

Greg Biffle was driving thru the desert(I'm assuming to play with desert toys) right after the Roush Story broke..... He stopped at a Carl's Jr. And posted a photo from inside of the placard they give me you... It was number 69. Thus the rumors started to fly... Folks started fantasizing about him going all "Russ Wheeler" on mafks in the Hardee's/CJ #69.. Biffle then started posting all kinds of photos where the number 69 is present. The Internet is a weird place.
thanks for the info

I stand by my prediction that it will be Danica. That (to me) was a small seasonal sponsor
and maybe they can't keep up the payments especially if sales did not make any increase
over the year. I always suspected they were a last ditch sponsor that got in the door on a trial basis.
A little like Nascar gave away the CUP sponsorship at bargain prices.:rolleyes:

Are you talking about Nature's Bakery? Because it's a startup company founded by a guy who is already filthy rich from other business ventures. They are not a last ditch sponsor nor would somebody as marketable as Danica ever have a discount priced last ditch sponsor.

"Mafks". I like your style DUN24, or shall I say J-Roc.

Back
Top Bottom