SRX Racing Series 2023

At this point, I don't think anyone is surprised that it's raining.
I checked earlier today and it said no rain for Grand Rapids lol. Have a drought> Schedule a race! BTW Sundays NASCAR race is 60% chance of rain

I checked earlier today and it said no rain for Grand Rapids lol. Have a drought> Schedule a race! BTW Sundays NASCAR race is 60% chance of rain

No joke! It’s been hot and dry at my location for the past 10 days. Thought about going to the local short track Saturday night, but of course we have a 60% chance of severe thunderstorms.

No joke! It’s been hot and dry at my location for the past 10 days. Thought about going to the local short track Saturday night, but of course we have a 60% chance of severe thunderstorms.
We can go weeks at a time without rain in Jacksonville, NC.

Schedule a race; rains every time.

We can go weeks at a time without rain in Jacksonville, NC.

Schedule a race; rains every time.

Had a two hour rain delay a couple weeks ago here. It was the first time I have experienced it at a dirt track, so it was actually quite interesting watching how they recover the track after it rains. I mean, I don’t want to go through it again, but it was fun to watch once.

Had a two hour rain delay a couple weeks ago here. It was the first time I have experienced it at a dirt track, so it was actually quite interesting watching how they recover the track after it rains. I mean, I don’t want to go through it again, but it was fun to watch once.
New River (Coastal Plains) dries really fast.

Great race between Newman, Schrader and Deegan. Got a feeling Keso and KB are gonna make a run at it in the 100

So F'n stupid by ESPN to keep commercials running as the winner does a burnout!

This is a cool track. Never seen any racing there until tonight.
I went there in person this year for the first time when they had the super late models there in June and it's a really cool, good looking joint with a very unique layout. I know a lot of people are just happy in this subforum watching NASCAR, but Berlin's entire schedule winds up on Flo including some bigger money Super Late Model races, 500 Sprint Car Series, Supermodifieds, etc.

that was good racing all nite, it was also the best race ive seen hailie run ever,great job.
Agreed however she really seems to struggle with the aggressiveness of the sport. She can put down fast lap times, but blocking and tough passing is just not something she excels at. It's the hardest thing about stock car racing, the hard nosed driving of the entire field

Agreed however she really seems to struggle with the aggressiveness of the sport. She can put down fast lap times, but blocking and tough passing is just not something she excels at. It's the hardest thing about stock car racing, the hard nosed driving of the entire field

She also gets raced super clean in SRX.

Back
Top Bottom