Stewart-Haas Racing

ive always have been a fan. cool guy that can drive anything.i wonder how many poeple works for him.with shr,the drag racing team.eldora dirt track, sprint car team,sprint car series.srx ,not sure what else.but there alot of poeple that have jobs because of him.and what he has done for the eldora speedway is great.i met him on a airplane was really nice.he even tried to hire larson. glad he is still racing and having fun.
If I were a little younger and wasn't retired, I would work for Tony and Leah in a heartbeat...if I didn't have to relocate to Indy. :D

Is SHR content to just leave Custer down in Xfinity indefinitely? I figured his familial connection would get him back to Cup at some point. Does he replace Almirola?
Until he shows he is a consistent winner. I'd say he's stuck there. SHR probably signs McDowell with the hopes by the time he's ready to retire Custer is ready to go Cup racing again

SHR is going to sign Gray Gaulding's future brother in law.

Tony Stewart was my favorite driver growing up, so naturally, I like to root for SHR. To say that they've underperformed is an understatement. I still haven't lost hope for a turnaround, they have solid equipment & good drivers.

One mind boggling stat that I came across is that JJ Yeley has a top 10 & an 11th place finish. Preece doesn't have a single top 10. I wouldn't be too concerned though, Chase Briscoe was in the final 8 last year & has been terrible this season as well. Aric Almirola has a ride because of Smithfield. The guy stinks.

Sometimes, what drivers need is to have someone light a fire under their behinds. Berry coming over next year could motivate his teammates to do well. He will have big shoes to fill in that #4 car. I think the Berry / Childers pairing will come out firing on all cylinders from the get-go.

There it is, no details though, maybe Pockrass will have something. That isn't the stroke of death though, L1.

I think moving Childers to the Chad Knaus role is the ideal thing to do for this team moving forward.
Really? You think taking your best crew chief away from that role would be best? Rodney might be a smarter guy than the other 3 crew chief's combined.

I travel for work and I can tell you one of the dumbest things you can ever do is take someone off that road that is willing to do it and is incredibly successful at it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Really? You think taking your best crew chief away from that role would be best? Rodney might be a smarter guy than the other 3 crew chief's combined.

I travel for work and I can tell you one of the dumbest things you can ever do is take someone off that road that is willing to do it and is incredibly successful at it.

I don't know, SHR has been terrible outside of Harvick. They were outperformed by Rick Ware at Bristol. Changes need to be made, I think.

Stewart has outside interests, he was the reason Haas stopped being a dumpster fire in the first place. Harvick, their lone bright spot, is retiring.

What if he doesn't want to be on the road. I have read many tweets from Rodney Childers stating what he is missing out on with his kids growing up.

I don't know, SHR has been terrible outside of Harvick. They were outperformed by Rick Ware at Bristol. Changes need to be made, I think.

Stewart has outside interests, he was the reason Haas stopped being a dumpster fire in the first place. Harvick, their lone bright spot, is retiring.
As a die-hard Josh Berry fan, I REALLY hope SHR gets it together. Fast.

Back
Top Bottom