Stewart-Haas Racing

What Gragson did was not about personality. He did not quit his team. He was fired. Just back away from the topic. I have made my point, and you have made yours.

Noah Gragson requests release from Legacy Motor Club contract​

1704003366814.png

So, "liking" a meme of George Floyd dying is personality? Please man...just hush. Dear God. Unreal.

Probably just wanted to get his feelings out about Ross. Poor taste though.

Maybe they’ll Duke it out for 18th at New Hampshire in June.

He made a mistake he won't make again, quit his team so he could do rehab..and people such as yourself continue to criticize. I'm not surprised.
In order to not make this "mistake" (quotes intended) again, Noah will have to vanilla it up. Noah without his mouth is irrelevant. If you don't think that his PR team isn't studying the Kyle Larson playbook, you are naive.

Oh nice Noah gets to be stale like the rest of NASCAR. Surely that will help the ratings.

Tony made this for all the members here at RacingForums.com who have called out SHR’s performance the last few years

I am not sure what a "racer" is, but I sure hear the term a lot. According to Smoke, it must mean that you talk about it instead of actually doing it? He sure is consistent about his brand though.

Meh…prove it on track. Talk is cheap. You wouldn’t be spending a week of the offseason trying to remind the “doubters and haters” what your “DNA” is if you weren’t coming off of multiple underperforming seasons.

There's a reason you don't see Rick Hendrick or Joe Gibbs making these kinds of videos.

Why does everyone assume Noah Gragson is going to become Super Vanilla?

Don't cite Kyle Larson. He had ZERO personality before he dropped the n-bomb.

I didn't know liking someone else's posts was a personality. If that's what qualifies in NASCAR these days, maybe that's why the stands aren't so full or large anymore.

As far as Tony Stewart doing promotion for his team on behalf of their (and his in the NHRA this year, more than likely) primary sponsor, uhhh, I generally expect corny from a guy who spent more time in strip clubs and Hooters than the track and was still at the track to absurd degrees.

Noah is an idiot. He isn't smart enough to play the gray area. He will either be all stupid haircut or working for a merit badge. According to the video, Smoke is plenty badass for the whole company. Embarrassing.

I have a feeling all 4 SHR cars will be hovering around 20th in points. 🤷‍♂️ Just a really good team at being average lol.

Appears Tony is trying to establish a culture rally, part of what he’s doing internally, so it’s being reinforced via social media. Imposing HIS personality (or image) as leadership for his youngin’s can be a strategy; comes off a bit forced to me.

I agree with you. I think Noah will clean it up a bit with the haircut and the fire suit crap. For better or worse he wears his emotions on his sleeves…his personality is gonna eventually come out.

I have a feeling all 4 SHR cars will be hovering around 20th in points. 🤷‍♂️ Just a really good team at being average lol.
The problem with them moving up is that others have to move back and sometimes that's the harder thing. Picking out 3 teams that were ahead of the 10, 14 and 41 and in the top 20 in owners that they will out perform next year is hard. The only two I could see would be the 47 and 34. The #2 was outside the top 20 last year, you expect them to run back there again this year? The same with the #3 and both Legacy cars.

Like I said saying they should run above 20th is easy, but then you have to look at who they have to beat.

Four drivers. A single win between the four. A bunch of racers as badasses who are relentless and passionate. Got it. Tony has always let performance do the talking. Unfortunate that he chose to change course. I really feel sorry for SHR fans.

I agree with you. I think Noah will clean it up a bit with the haircut and the fire suit crap. For better or worse he wears his emotions on his sleeves…his personality is gonna eventually come out.
Yeah, I don't see those emotions on his sleeve. I see a guy that acts like an entitled ass, and he paid the price for it. I just hope the media stays away from the inevitable crap about what a changed man he is, and how he has grown up, and how he has read books, and how he has found himself. I don't want to see asshats like this get worshipped for **** they should have never done in the first place. I absolutely loved watching Ty Gibbs kick his ass in Phoenix last year. The stage was set. Noah--at that time--a man of the people was going to pay Ty back. The place was ready to go nuts. Noah couldn't catch him. Get used to that.

Yeah, I don't see those emotions on his sleeve. I see a guy that acts like an entitled ass, and he paid the price for it. I just hope the media stays away from the inevitable crap about what a changed man he is, and how he has grown up, and how he has read books, and how he has found himself. I don't want to see asshats like this get worshipped for **** they should have never done in the first place. I absolutely loved watching Ty Gibbs kick his ass in Phoenix last year. The stage was set. Noah--at that time--a man of the people was going to pay Ty back. The place was ready to go nuts. Noah couldn't catch him. Get used to that.

How would you feel if he was still with legacy?

Back
Top Bottom