Stewart-Haas Racing

I have a feeling all 4 SHR cars will be hovering around 20th in points. 🤷‍♂️ Just a really good team at being average lol.
I hope just the 10. Preece, Brisco, and the new guy seem to have some class.

Go find a yota thread and bleed all over it will ya, your B.S. isn't going anywhere.
A post that is even below you.....and you were wrong about the Larson thing, but ya know, your BS.

Some times a driver dominates what is done in the shop and yet it doesn't reflect what the other drivers want or need. With the retirement of Harvick just maybe the other drivers will step up and change things.
we can only hope.

Some times a driver dominates what is done in the shop and yet it doesn't reflect what the other drivers want or need. With the retirement of Harvick just maybe the other drivers will step up and change things.
I remember one race they made a comment that the #4 setup was significantly different than the other 3. Now that everyone is pulling the rope in the same direction hopefully things improve.

That is a fascinating angle, and it will be interesting to watch. Great post.

1704904923654.png

I think Tony is going to get it turned around. He has some younger hungry drivers and a new car to work with.

I'm a pretty big KH fan, but I think him leaving might be better for the other 3 teams. At least now they can all pull the rope in the same direction. Before it was him and Rodney doing something that rarely worked for the other 3 teams.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

him and Rodney doing something that rarely worked for the other 3 teams.

I say this as a Tony fan and also as someone who's far from being a Harvick fan. The something they were doing that rarely worked out for the others is called racing.

I'm a pretty big KH fan, but I think him leaving might be better for the other 3 teams. At least now they can all pull the rope in the same direction. Before it was him and Rodney doing something that rarely worked for the other 3 teams.

I think I saw some veiled warnings from Smoke along the lines of we are all going to work together. Stuff like we have a group of drivers that for the first time ALL want to work together. We have 4 crew chiefs that understand they all need to work together

Tony. STFU. You have mediocre drivers....and an organization that has lost its way. Bold and unapologetically mediocre.
I agree and I put the blame on Tony's X CC from Joe Gibbs who is the
management. Tony's loyalty is misplaced.

I agree and I put the blame on Tony's X CC from Joe Gibbs who is the
management. Tony's loyalty is misplaced.. I also don’t think the ex CC has much to work with in the driver line up
I kind of think the Ex CC doesn’t have much to work with in terms of driver line up too

Back
Top Bottom