Stewart-Haas Racing

Typical loud mouth Stewart bravado.
Throwing everyone under the bus and threatening employment are usually not good motivational tools.
Perhaps he should take a lesson from President Harry Truman.
Smoke is a perfect name for him because he sure blows a lot of it.

Typical loud mouth Stewart bravado.
Throwing everyone under the bus and threatening employment are usually not good motivational tools.
Perhaps he should take a lesson from President Harry Truman.
Smoke is a perfect name for him because he sure blows a lot of it.
Well, allowing underperforming employees to stay around generally isn't good practice in any business.

How many times are you going to take your car to the same mechanic if they can't figure out what's wrong with it?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Well, allowing underperforming employees to stay around generally isn't good practice in any business.

How many times are you going to take your car to the same mechanic if they can't figure out what's wrong with it?

You don't talk about it you DO IT!
How many videos have you seen of Stewart running his mouth? How many videos have you seen of him taking action? (other than that one time he used his sprint car)

Apparently, nobody watched the clip that I posted. The reason Gragson went down a couple laps before the first pit was because they aired up their cars coming into the stadium because of the rough pit road and were supposed to air down after they were inside the stadium. Nobody aired down Gragson's car so he was out there driving on balloons until the first pit stop. Blickensurfer was his crew chief. That kind of B.S. is how come you lose races. Rodney Childers himed and hawed about Berry saying they missed it a little...Berry didn't even make the qualifier to run the race.

I was disappointed when the SHR haulers showed up in California without out the "badass" skin jobs. It was as if his whole team missed Tony's "we's a bunch of "badass's at SHR campaign and everybody had better shiet theirselves cause we are some real badasses at SHR" , un hun thats what I am talking about.

I’m not a Preece fan and he never excited me…but after that wreck I kinda see him as the terminator from T2. Dude had stones.

Preece flipped 12 times, the G forces were tremendous. Ground is a whole lot harder than a safer barrier.
As aside I think Preece is better than what many think. His results during the 2nd half of last season was good especially for a SHR car.

Honda already said they have nothing new to report by the way of nascar involvement.

You want a bold prediction? SHR moves back to Chevy next year with a partnership with JRM

Honda already said they have nothing new to report by the way of nascar involvement.

You want a bold prediction? SHR moves back to Chevy next year with a partnership with JRM

That's a move I would love to see. :punkrocke

SHR is going to go with the best deal they can get. :idunno: But they need to get better to be more attractive to the OEM's.

After last season and all the changes this year 2 cars in the top 10 isn't bad.

#4 team kind of got screwed by the #42 on pit road. Listened to the #4 in car audio most of the race and Josh was pretty impressive
Lil' Nemechek is working on his going to get a payback list. He drove like an idiot all weekend.

1709404071997.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom