Super Bowl LV

D18A6FCE-F6A4-4E3A-A818-4171460244C4.jpeg

I know all the love and attention is gonna be on Brady because of his career stats but the real winner of tonight is that Buc defense. Who woulda thought anyone would prevent an Andy Reid offense with players like Mahomes, Kelce and Hill from scoring a single touchdown in a superbowl? That’s tremendous. Without that defense, Brady doesn’t get the ball as much as he did.

I was hoping for a closer game. It was still good. Humbling for Mahomes and the Chiefs.
Brady, with a new team and an old Gronk kicked ass.
Mahomes will get his in due time.

Mahomes ain't arrogant though. Everything I've seen and heard, he's a good and humble man. And this loss wasn't on him at all. He did everything he could.

He'll be back for sure.

Mahomes ain't arrogant though. Everything I've seen and heard, he's a good and humble man. And this loss wasn't on him at all. He did everything he could.

He'll be back for sure.
They said the same thing about Aaron Rodgers. They never built a team around him.

If KC doesn’t fix that offensive line or their middle secondary, Mahomes is gonna be on an island for the next 10 years.

Reid is 62. KC’s elite players are expensive and will only ask for more. That window is closing.

Meanwhile Tampa Bay just threw their cap money out the window for this season and it paid off. If you’re gonna go ringchasing, you better win a ring. Congrats to them.

Games being won in the trenches sounds pretty cliche, but in this case it was a huge part of the result.

This is the whole game.

Brady is an outstanding QB, he has such a unique ability to get the ball out quickly exactly where it needs to be. This is how he has made almost any receiver look like a superstar.

But any QB worth their salt behind TB’s offensive line with receivers like Evans & Gronk and a RB like Fournette could produce a Super Bowl victory.

One of the worst Super Bowls ever. KC was dominated in the trenches and the receivers played like garbage. Give Tampa credit though for locking them down, was just dominating

This is the whole game.

Brady is an outstanding QB, he has such a unique ability to get the ball out quickly exactly where it needs to be. This is how he has made almost any receiver look like a superstar.

But any QB worth their salt behind TB’s offensive line with receivers like Evans & Gronk and a RB like Fournette could produce a Super Bowl victory.
People have been minimizing Brady's championships for 20 years. It's getting a little old.

People have been minimizing Brady's championships for 20 years. It's getting a little old.
They aren’t Brady’s championships, it’s a team sport. I believe more people dislike Brady because of the press he gets more than his actual talent. Anyone who denies his talent is willfully ignorant.

But Brady’s biggest losses have always come when his ass is on the turf over and over. The championships won by the Patriots and the Bucs cannot be talked about without mentioning hall of fame defenses and an offensive line that gives Brady an abundant amount of time. Without either of those, Brady doesn’t have the chance to showcase his generational abilities.

They aren’t Brady’s championships, it’s a team sport. I believe more people dislike Brady because of the press he gets more than his actual talent. Anyone who denies his talent is willfully ignorant.

But Brady’s biggest losses have always come when his ass is on the turf over and over. The championships won by the Patriots and the Bucs cannot be talked about without mentioning hall of fame defenses and an offensive line that gives Brady an abundant amount of time. Without either of those, Brady doesn’t have the chance to showcase his generational abilities.
Nail on the head.

7 rings. Keep fooling yourself.

Yeah, ok. No quarterback wins with terrible olines or defenses. Difference is Brady actually won 7 times.

Brady’s amazing for sure.

But if not for his defense saving him in that Green Bay game he ain’t even here tonight. All Chex is saying it’s a team sport. Doubt Brady wins without a good team around him, but at the same time yeah not just anyone can do what Brady does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brady’s amazing for sure.

But if not for his defense saving him in that Green Bay game he ain’t even here tonight. All Chex is saying it’s a team sport. Doubt Brady wins without a good team around him, but at the same time yeah not just anyone can do what Brady does.

Bingo. Brady is absolutely special. He’s not flashy and he doesn’t make headlines for the wrong reasons and he get’s the job done. Rarely is his performance ever a reason that his offenses would underperform.

But the last time the Chiefs failed to score a touchdown? 3 seasons ago. This Tampa defense was prepared and played flawlessly to give their elite offense the ball.

7 rings. Keep fooling yourself.
What about players who have 4+ and were mostly career backups? Them having that many rings doesn't mean they were the main reason for their team winning. Same can be said for Brady.

Just look at Rodgers...arguably more talented than Brady but he's never had a great defense. You know, except for the year he got his ring.

What about players who have 4+ and were mostly career backups? Them having that many rings doesn't mean they were the main reason for their team winning. Same can be said for Brady.

Just look at Rodgers...arguably more talented than Brady but he's never had a great defense. You know, except for the year he got his ring.
I’m not a Rodgers fan. He’s no Tom Brady. Could Rodgers have come to the Bucs and made it to the SB? The answer is no
Tom leads a team like Aaron cannot.

I’m not a Rodgers fan. He’s no Tom Brady. Could Rodgers have come to the Bucs and made it to the SB? The answer is no
Tom leads a team like Aaron cannot.

I think Rodgers could’ve honestly. He and the Packers came oh so close to beating them. That defense held strong against them, and won the Bucs that game. Not many people could’ve done it, but I feel Rodgers is one of the few others who could have.

I think Rodgers could’ve honestly. He and the Packers came oh so close to beating them. That defense held strong against them, and won the Bucs that game. Not many people could’ve done it, but I feel Rodgers is one of the few others who could have.

The packers defense is the better than the bucs d lol

The packers defense is the better than the bucs d lol

Still doesn’t change the fact that the defense stepped up huge in that game.

But just **** the rest of the team, Brady does everything by himself.

But...he didn’t.
Coulda doesn’t work. No GB in the SB.

I just know who won the SB. Rodgers wasn’t a factor.

Never said he was. Just I feel he’s one of the few who could’ve won for Tampa as well, that’s it. But it’s all Brady. His defense didn’t help, his offense didn’t help. Nope, all him all the time. He could win with scrubs.

Never said he was. Just I feel he’s one of the few who could’ve won for Tampa as well, that’s it. But it’s all Brady. His defense didn’t help, his offense didn’t help. Nope, all him all the time. He could win with scrubs.

Well, nobody is saying that, but fact is Brady won 7 superbowls and no one else has.

Well, nobody is saying that, but fact is Brady won 7 superbowls and no one else has.

Then idk how any of this got started. Because all Chex was saying is the rest of the team isn’t getting the credit they deserve, which is true. The defense deserves credit. The O-Line deserves credit. It’s a team sport like he said, you win as a team, you lose as a team. Brady is amazing, no question about it. But let’s give credit to the people around him as well. Wouldn’t you agree to that?

Then idk how any of this got started. Because all Chex was saying is the rest of the team isn’t getting the credit they deserve, which is true. The defense deserves credit. The O-Line deserves credit. It’s a team sport like he said, you win as a team, you lose as a team. Brady is amazing, no question about it. But let’s give credit to the people around him as well. Wouldn’t you agree to that?

Yeah, no one was disagreeing with that. That wasn't all he was saying.

Yeah, no one was disagreeing with that. That wasn't all he was saying.

I took it as any great Quarterback could’ve won with this team this year. Which I agree with. Which is why I said I feel Rodgers could’ve done it. It’s not many, it’s a small list I feel, but I don’t see Brady as the only one who could’ve took Tampa all the way. Now if we’re talking overall career, and not just Tampa, than yeah, no one else can do that 100%. But he specifically said Tampa. People seem to be sleeping on how good that team is. Winston was one of their biggest problems. He wasn’t good.

As a resident of Missouri, I thank the Tampa Brady's for hopefully shutting down this "Mahomes is the GOAT" talk. Jesus Christ people, calm down with the nonsense. Not saying anything about the future, but let's calm expectations a bit

Back
Top Bottom