Superstar Racing Experience

I guess I automatically expected Gordon to be in for this since he and Ray are best buds but I'm not sure how it would interfere with his FOX obligations.

Danica?
I understand the skill gap, but also she is quite a bit younger than some of those other guys. Also she did used to drive for Tony Stewart

Also maybe with the shortish schedule, Kasey Kahne and/or Carl Edwards?

Danica?
I understand the skill gap, but also she is quite a bit younger than some of those other guys. Also she did used to drive for Tony Stewart

Also maybe with the shortish schedule, Kasey Kahne and/or Carl Edwards?
She is pretty happy being out of racing, but Id LOVE to see it

I'd be super surprised if Jeff did this, it really seems like he's done driving and got it out of his system. Plus why put yourself at risk again after all that money he made racing at the highest level of stock racing. I wouldnt do it if it were me, theres nothing left to prove and how much more money can you make? I do think maybe Jimmie will try it, seems he wants to be the North American Fernando Alonso and give everything a try.

Not someone I expected, when was he last behind the wheel?

I've always liked Willy T Ribbs. Always gave as good as he got and was a helluva wheel man. The Uppity* doc is highly recommended.

*Fun fact, the "Uppity" title was insisted on by Willy.

I’d be surprised if Ribbs hasn’t kept himself fit.

If he has, he can do it.

I’d be surprised if Ribbs hasn’t kept himself fit.

If he has, he can do it.
Looks to be doing well for 65.
220px-WillyTRibbs2018SVRA.jpg

Jokes aside, I starting watching in the 90s and have watched a LOT of the older stuff also but have never heard of him, though the name seems familiar.

I had a hunch they would get Bill if he wanted to go for it. I still think Rusty and Mark Martin would be players if they are asked.

Yah know, his kid has two open weekends next July. 'M jus' sayin'.
Problems. Chase has manufacturer, sponsor's and all of the rest of the B.S. that keeps that from happening. They have said from the first they are going to avoid all that by inviting drivers that aren't pulling that train full of obligations behind them.

I had a hunch they would get Bill if he wanted to go for it. I still think Rusty and Mark Martin would be players if they are asked.
Yeah when I hear Ray give interviews he always seems to bring up Bill

Back
Top Bottom