Talladega RACE thread

The media asked how Jr and Johnson felt about being eliminated like five times each in their interviews... They really do enjoy rubbing it in.

Man, if I was Jr. or Johnson, I would've told them to go **** themselves.

Who woulda thunk there would be more JGR teams still in the chase at this point than Hendrick teams?

Jeff Gordon skated thru this weekend by the skin of his teeth. Holy **** man. They were scared of this race.

Not pretty. But advancing through the wild card round unlike the rest of the HMS stable. I'll take it.

Either the other teams have caught up to HMS or they aren't as tough as they once were...

Jeff Gordon skated thru this weekend by the skin of his teeth. Holy **** man. They were scared of this race.

You weren't? Did just enough to get through. Fine with me.

He will win Martinsville.

Honestly, as a Gordon fan I lost some respect for him for racing back in the pack like a pussycat. What happened to NASCAR's 100% rule?

Not really that funny. He needed to win to advance. Its not like he was theoretically locked in & disaster struck.

Nice try with the attention grabbing by using 12 rolling icons though :)

It's Andy, he has an unatural hatred for one of the best drivers in this era of NASCAR.

Hell yeah. Gordon will win next week and clinch a spot for Homestead.

He needs it because Texas will be a DNF.

Honestly, as a Gordon fan I lost some respect for him for racing back in the pack like a pussycat. What happened to NASCAR's 100% rule?
There never was a 100% rule. Nobody except Newman will care about the #22 blocking for the #2 today. NASCAR just had to say something to appease all the rubes who were offended after Bowyer's thing at Richmond.

Rick will demand a dinner meet with Brian in the off-season. There will be a wire transfer. The Chase will be different for 2015.

Nah, I think there's going to be some shake-up at HMS in the off season. I think Hendricks want that 8th Championship as much as Johnson and Chad does.

It really is boring watching a race knowing that your driver isn't even trying to win, or even get a top 20 for that matter...

There never was a 100% rule. Nobody except Newman will care about the #22 blocking for the #2 today. NASCAR just had to say something to appease all the rubes who were offended after Bowyer's thing at Richmond.
Exactly. NASCAR just did what they had to do to shut everyone up and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom