The 600 RACE thread ---

Lol and anyone is actually surprised by this?
Actually i am. I really thought they had a handle on that car and would have kept it competetive a little longer. But, maybe when it gets dark they will turn the right screws.

LOL those guys are so bored they're listening to their ipod or whatever.

I've never understood why people get so thrilled when the tv camera rolls past them. Is it really that much of a thrill to be on live television??

Why are they talking about Gordon? Well hes moving from 27th to 4th in 118 laps and he seems to be the only one passing during long runs.

If your driver was faster maybe they'll talk about him.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Ingrid, is that you?

I've never understood why people get so thrilled when the tv camera rolls past them. Is it really that much of a thrill to be on live television??

tumblr_ly8812bZm51qdoqnm.gif

Why are they talking about Gordon? Well hes moving from 27th to 4th in 118 laps and he seems to be the only one passing during long runs.

If your driver was faster maybe they'll talk about him.

GOD BLESS THE USA

I was only making an observation about how sporadic the coverage is. Wasn't directly calling out Jeffy boy in any way. But y'all keep carrying on it's pretty cute.

Top drivers are mirroring lap times. This race will come down to a fast pitstop & clean air.

Damn, just realized we have one more race until we have to deal with TNT :(

Our 2014 champion just went a lap down. All is normal in the world again.

I want a Mountian Dew, but its the Coke 600, so only Coke while the race is on

Do you think Brian France actually watches his stale product every week? Or just plays Wii bowling during race days an waits for the "sellout" numbers.

I'm just the opposite, i try to stay away from the tv cameras...but because of the position i fill on the starting line i usually get shot by the tv cameras just about everytime we make a run. I guess i'm a little shy, because it has never really thrilled me much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom