The Annex

Good afternoon Naz :waver:

You need to read a post on the 2005 thread at nfp. View attachment 15512
email allert.gif

Yeah we were talking about that yesterday????? The way its worded and hes a master with words....
He is a master of the English vocabulary … I hope it is not what I think it is …

He is a master of the English vocabulary … I hope it is not what I think it is …
well the way he worded it doesn't sound good at all........Oh man a bad thing just got way way worse I am afraid....

I don't think there are many other ways to read it.

Yup I am afraid your right........Hopefully its not real bad and they can take care of what ever it is.....just can't afford to be payen for stuff like a message board...

Yup I am afraid your right........Hopefully its not real bad and they can take care of what ever it is.....just can't afford to be payen for stuff like a message board...

Nope. Doesn't need the hassle.

Thanks Pat. Life's been a bit hectic for me.. trying to find assisted living for my dad up here. Gosh.. worried about Dan now.

Me too on Dan Lin.

I hope you get your father squared away. I take it he has found a place he likes.

Howdy folks. Hope your transition here has been easy and painless. Welcome Lin, good luck with your dad, I know what your going through. Had the same thing a few years back.

Yeah....it just can't be for a good reason.
yup.....I hope our speculation is wrong but.....we know Dan and how he can get us to think something with out coming right out ad sayen it.

Howdy folks. Hope your transition here has been easy and painless. Welcome Lin, good luck with your dad, I know what your going through. Had the same thing a few years back.

Howdy! It has been pretty easy. Yep.

yup.....I hope our speculation is wrong but.....we know Dan and how he can get us to think something with out coming right out ad sayen it.

Yes when he doesn't really want to talk about it.

Me too on Dan Lin.

I hope you get your father squared away. I take it he has found a place he likes.

Well.. right now he is in an assisted living facility in Alpharetta, which is near where my brother lives (Roswell), but he wants to move up here. He did want to move to Florida but we want him near at least one of us so we convinced him to move back to Virginia. Right now the sister that lives here and I are in the process of finding a place. Visited two near here today, liked one of them, but not the other too much, and are looking at 3 more next week. He wants to move up within the month. He's still in pretty good shape, but did have those back to back medical issues, and his memory is going a bit but we think assisted living is the answer. We thought about independent, but at his age, we're thinking assisted would be best.

Hi there b9...wave.gif You see those clips I left last night one was on The Winged Express......Theres a guy at NFP that goes by Yopper/Awax .........So what do you go as here........be9?

But he should know how we are. We are going to try to explain it to ourselves one way or another.

Hi there.. so far so good. And thanks. I'll be glad when we can get him settled.

But he should know how we are. We are going to try to explain it to ourselves one way or another.

yeah he may see these posts and find out from what he said we really speculating all kinds of stuff....hes said something so we will not be floored to the max just floored...

Yeah, most likely not good... and it's hard for people to really break that kind of bad news. Rog never really did... I know I found out through Sean. Bonsai didn't say anything until it became a hopeless situation... and he only told the forum, not the other friends he had. But ... well.. what else is there? Joining a monastery? Not likely. Prison? Highly doubtful.

Well.. right now he is in an assisted living facility in Alpharetta, which is near where my brother lives (Roswell), but he wants to move up here. He did want to move to Florida but we want him near at least one of us so we convinced him to move back to Virginia. Right now the sister that lives here and I are in the process of finding a place. Visited two near here today, liked one of them, but not the other too much, and are looking at 3 more next week. He wants to move up within the month. He's still in pretty good shape, but did have those back to back medical issues, and his memory is going a bit but we think assisted living is the answer. We thought about independent, but at his age, we're thinking assisted would be best.

That will be the best thing for everyone Lin. My son Robert brought my ex-MIL to Thanksgiving. She hasn't been well. Then she was trying to tell me a story about a man who says he is my son Robert's father. It confused me a lot then Robert told her that was her son.. my ex. She was so confused. Very sad when it gets to that point.

That will be the best thing for everyone Lin. My son Robert brought my ex-MIL to Thanksgiving. She hasn't been well. Then she was trying to tell me a story about a man who says he is my son Robert's father. It confused me a lot then Robert told her that was her son.. my ex. She was so confused. Very sad when it gets to that point.
My dad's not that bad yet but I can see him getting there. He was confusing my brother for his brother and then he confused my sister Eileen and me for his two sisters. But that was also when he was in the hospital. He's doing better now... but I can see things declining. I mean 88 is getting up there.

Back
Top Bottom