The Annex

yeah he may see these posts and find out from what he said we really speculating all kinds of stuff....hes said something so we will not be floored to the max just floored...

Kmart and Cnumb are over there talking straight talk to him. So far he hasn't answered.

Howdy folks. Hope your transition here has been easy and painless. Welcome Lin, good luck with your dad, I know what your going through. Had the same thing a few years back.
Its been good … been trying to decypher your nic … Bill Elliot-9 … Alan Kulwicki-7 … I'm stumped on the TS-16 …

My dad's not that bad yet but I can see him getting there. He was confusing my brother for his brother and then he confused my sister Eileen and me for his two sisters. But that was also when he was in the hospital. He's doing better now... but I can see things declining. I mean 88 is getting up there.

Yeah. My exMIL is up there too close or at 90.

I'm waitin forthe Yooper from your place to show up. I've had this nic forever. Some folks here call me numbers.

Numbers I like that one so that's what I shall call you........When I first started at NOL I was nascarnutfor3 a gal in Tulsa said that's too long she called me Naz one day and every one started calling me that.......and the rest is posting history
rofl.gif

Its nice your son brought her... it was nice for her, I'm sure, to get out.

My son was planning on coming the night before but called and said she was asking to come so he had to come Thanksgiving day and brought her.

The clips were great. I miss the slingshots.

Yeah they are great been at the drags here when they roll out bunch and lightum up.....Cackle fest...I was at the LA Roadster Show and they started a few cars I have it at Photobucket been so long since I have been there I see if its still there?

But nice that he did. I'm sure it made her very happy.

Yes she was happy and we are always happy when she makes it. I put her picture up on FB. You may have seen my status Thanksgiving fun.

It's that time for me. I need to get going. Everyone have a good night and I'll TTTY

we need to convince our Yooper to come over.
I found Yoopers post and he said..... "I probably won't join another forum for reasons not of My choice, but Thenk's to You and all here Who put up with Me"...........

Something else you might have noticed, our forum here supports calling/tagging. Type the @ sign then their name, like @Magnethead and that user gets a notification that they have been tagged and therefore presence requested in the post/thread.

Something else you might have noticed, our forum here supports calling/tagging. Type the @ sign then their name, like @Magnethead and that user gets a notification that they have been tagged and therefore presence requested in the post/thread.
ah ok kewl feature.....
thumb.gif
banana174.gif

Here for 12 years and never knew that. *oldfarts* To bad Yooper isn't comin over. Oh Well.

Back
Top Bottom