The Annex

yup he did.........
yes.gif
But you have found the new home.....:bounce:

This is by far the best forum site by far and the best software ever!
Can do some cool things and posting video is so easy! Alerts when somebody likes or replies to your posts....and like mag said...tagging.

Great features. :)
Hey Clutch how ya doing.......I read you have been here since 2006 was it??? Yeah its a col site...

Two times SC last week by UCLA Jessica was so happy rubben it in all week long and today... I passed the ball a lot more today what was it 6 passing TD's....
32/40 372 yards 6 TDs

Hey Clutch how ya doing.......I read you have been here since 2006 was it??? Yeah its a col site...
Hey Bud.
Yeah been here since Oct. 23 2006.

Just click on my name over to the left and you get my details.

This is by far the best forum site by far and the best software ever!
Can do some cool things and posting video is so easy! Alerts when somebody likes or replies to your posts....and like mag said...tagging.

Great features. :)

You are so right about the software and features … :cheers:

Posting a YouTube could not be any easier …

That's quite a bombshell...praying that he'll be alright.
No **** Randy here it was bad enough that he was gunna shut down NFP and now it sounds like our friend Dan is in a world of hurt......Everyone who has read that has come up with the same thought.....and its not a good thought. Yes we all hope the best for our friend Dan....know him for 11 years now..

Damn it Naz...I always think the worst...it's just a preperation that I do. I pray I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound real good.

Damn it Naz...I always think the worst...it's just a preperation that I do. I pray I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound real good.
Yeah my glass is always half empty too but the way he worded it.............nope does not sound good at all. Lets hope we are all wrong.
it has recently become questionable how much longer I will be... available to pay the bills, if you will.

Back
Top Bottom