The Annex

He was a legend down around Hueytown, Al, way back in the day. My cousins husband managed BIR in west birmingham for a while back in maybe the late sixties, so I luckily got to know a lot of the Alabama gang way, way back. Me and Davey Allison were close to the same age, I knew him and Cliff when we were kids.

But Red, he was the man, could drive and win in anything.
Awww.. I liked Davey a lot... he was around my age too.

test

Kewl beans.. just pasted the address into the reply.. did not have to do anything else.

Alrighty. The Annex is moving again.

The Annex welcomes everyone. Stop by anytime. We enjoy sharing our day and talk about almost everything. We gather here during a race to discuss what is happening on the track. That is our favorite thing.

All we ask is for everyone to play well with others on this thread.

every week there is a race there is a thread in the NASCAR section that we use to discuss the race

Reactions: Lin
No sweat glad you came over.....Having a good day watching football.......Chargers won!
Off today and tomorrow then back to work Wed. :)

Well then I hope the Chargers were your team! :bounce:

Well then I hope the Chargers were your team! :bounce:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417384810.313871.jpg

Padres and Chargers for me always!

I find the little arrow very useful when I make a post. I use it to get back to where I was. :)
Yeah I was getting lost trying to think ok what were we talking about then I saw that arrow clicked on it and said otay thats how they do it here......
thumb.gif

I like this forum, like these new guys. They are warm and cool. Kinda feels like the early days of ol' R-F down here :)
:cheers: we are a good group me,Pat and Lin been on the boards for 10 years together......we like t talk and we will talk racing and anything else BUT for politics......and we never talk bad I mean real bad and bash a driver unless he really screwed up and deserves it.....
image006.gif

:cheers: we are a good group me,Pat and Lin been on the boards for 10 years together......we like t talk and we will talk racing and anything else BUT for politics......and we never talk bad I mean real bad and bash a driver unless he really screwed up and deserves it.....View attachment 15565
LMAO.. sometimes they really deserve it too. :XXROFL:

He was a legend down around Hueytown, Al, way back in the day. My cousins husband managed BIR in west birmingham for a while back in maybe the late sixties, so I luckily got to know a lot of the Alabama gang way, way back. Me and Davey Allison were close to the same age, I knew him and Cliff when we were kids.

But Red, he was the man, could drive and win in anything.
Wow very kewl............

Good afternoon Naz!

I am so tired this eveing. So much going on. But I'm glad I got out for some shopping. I still need to go to Sam's to get my son's birthday gift. I also need to take the Christmas decorations out of storage.
How old is your son not sure if I ever asked you I have seen him on your trip back home.........I can't get my rear end in gear this year for x-mas......

LMAO.. sometimes they really deserve it too. :XXROFL:
Yep yep its all but impossible to hold back then.......:rolleyes::cheers:........I like that BS Flag they have just need a good time to use it.....and that's no :bsflag:;)
rofl.gif

How old is your son not sure if I ever asked you I have seen him on your trip back home.........I can't get my rear end in gear this year for x-mas......
Wow.. for once we already have all our outside lights up. We also have our tree and put lights on it, but I'm still in the middle of putting ornaments on it.

He will be 51 Dec 6th. I was just a baby when I had him.

Wow.. for once we already have all our outside lights up. We also have our tree and put lights on it, but I'm still in the middle of putting ornaments on it.

Can you come and do mine?
Thank you very much.

I have one nothing............with just me here just can't get into it....

I heard them say that now how do you do that????

All you do is copy the URL on from your browser and paste it in the reply box. Wait for it. It will convert it automatically.
yes.gif

Back
Top Bottom