The Annex

iframe>
Used control v, still a broken link.

Used this way, closest I can get to link.

I can't drive 55
2008 Fontana Testing the Cot cars.
\www.youtube.com/embed/eehZ4Hf5xmo"
Hey those cars look very familiar.......I was there that day............standing next to you
rofl.gif

Right on.:blink:
are you using the bottom of the page to reply to posts???? The reply tab is way down at the lower right of the box. When you use the bottom of the page to post that's like your poosten to no one in particular to post a statement or pic......see the difference in look???? look at this one then the post you said right on.....my test post was usen the bottom deal.

eehZ4Hf5xmo
You should remember where this is, Naz
Hey TC don't embed anything.
Just go click the address bar to make it blue ...then control C
then in the reply box type....control V.

No code ....no nothing

No embed necessary.

are you using the bottom of the page to reply to posts???? The reply tab is way down at the lower right of the box. When you use the bottom of the page to post that's like your poosten to no one in particular to post a statement or pic......see the difference in look???? look at this one then the post you said right on.....
Laying flat It all depends on what I hit first.

Hey TC don't embed anything.
Just go click the address bar to make it blue ...then control C
then in the reply box type....control V.

No code ....no nothing

No embed necessary.

Thank you, Finally got it right.:bounce::punkrocke

Now I have to find someone to explain what you just said.:owquitit:

LOL Pete. The threads with new posts are bold in the list. And when you click on a thread with new posts the system will go to the first new post if you wait for it. Have you not noticed the word New on the right hand side?

So you jus

stumbled across NFP one early morn???? ah ok I just found out what the lil arrow is next to your name who said???

I find the little arrow very useful when I make a post. I use it to get back to where I was. :)

Good morning folks! Beautiful day here. The sun is out. I need to do the same. Christmas just around the corner and I have to buy birthday presents.
faint.gif

Whoa, you go way back. :) That was before my time. :cheers:

He was a legend down around Hueytown, Al, way back in the day. My cousins husband managed BIR in west birmingham for a while back in maybe the late sixties, so I luckily got to know a lot of the Alabama gang way, way back. Me and Davey Allison were close to the same age, I knew him and Cliff when we were kids.

But Red, he was the man, could drive and win in anything.

He was a legend down around Hueytown, Al, way back in the day. My cousins husband managed BIR in west birmingham for a while back in maybe the late sixties, so I luckily got to know a lot of the Alabama gang way, way back. Me and Davey Allison were close to the same age, I knew him and Cliff when we were kids.

But Red, he was the man, could drive and win in anything.

I wish I had known about racing back then. Most people I know were into racing long before I knew anything about it. My loss for sure.

I wish I had known about racing back then. Most people I know were into racing long before I knew anything about it. My loss for sure.

Yeah, you did miss out, Pat. Never to late to catch up, but a lot of history was made back then, it was a rich era. Not that history isn't being made now, but there was just some sort of intangible 'something' back then that really got your heart racing. I miss it from back then, but liked the late 70's through the early 90's best I think. The mid 80's, when Elliott took the sport by absolute storm should be, hopefully, one day referred to as a real golden age , especially, IMO.

Yeah, you did miss out, Pat. Never to late to catch up, but a lot of history was made back then, it was a rich era. Not that history isn't being made now, but there was just some sort of intangible 'something' back then that really got your heart racing. I miss it from back then, but liked the late 70's through the early 90's best I think. The mid 80's, when Elliott took the sport by absolute storm should be, hopefully, one day referred to as a real golden age , especially, IMO.

Yep I've missed out and can't make up for it. It was 1998 when I started watching the races. There was a little grit then but not nearly the way it was way back when. I can only imagine.

Just copy the share code then at the topline two to the right of the smiley icon it says media click that a box will open and paste the share code on that box click embed that's it takes 2 steps:lurk::dpepsi:

Back
Top Bottom