The Annex

All you do is copy the URL on from your browser and paste it in the reply box. Wait for it. It will convert it automatically. View attachment 15573
holy cow how easy is that to do!!!! Thanks.........
thumb.gif
clap.gif

THis guy has a great job if hes being paid to go to all these shows....

On that 2015 Ford Pickum Up Truck if the driver is alone how will they get the wheel cchair up into the back seat area??? There was a show on Velocity he made a ramp for the person in the chair to roll up and fit and lock into the driving position with his chair.....

I'm just tired with everything going on. I'm sure I'll get the spirit.

Oh I know. This whole thing with my dad has us a bit on edge. Hope to pick a place out by next week. My brother wants to get him up here before Christmas which I guess means we'll have to have him here for that. I just hope we'll be able to care for him sufficiently if that's the case.... or if we would have to bring him back. So many unknowns. Sister in law is also a worry wart and is dreaming up possible scenarios of what all could go wrong. I told her we need to just focus on one thing at a time.

On that 2015 Ford Pickum Up Truck if the driver is alone how will they get the wheel cchair up into the back seat area??? There was a show on Velocity he made a ramp for the person in the chair to roll up and fit and lock into the driving position with his chair.....

Time for me to turn into a pumpkin.
Everyone have a good night!
TTYT :waver:

Wow what a nice 64.......I had my Dads 64 looking pretty good....He parked it front of the office at work showen it off....

Oh I know. This whole thing with my dad has us a bit on edge. Hope to pick a place out by next week. My brother wants to get him up here before Christmas which I guess means we'll have to have him here for that. I just hope we'll be able to care for him sufficiently if that's the case.... or if we would have to bring him back. So many unknowns. Sister in law is also a worry wart and is dreaming up possible scenarios of what all could go wrong. I told her we need to just focus on one thing at a time.

I hope you can get him settled in and everyone can enjoy Christmas.

Wow its pouring down and for the first time in a storm I lost the Sat signal........oh its back....

The stance of this car is mean looking........crank it up if you can!
yes.gif

Hello this is Phillywis from NFP you can call me simply Philly. Can anyone explain why Dan decided to close the old site?

Hi everyone!! I'm an old NFP girl. Was a DJ fan then moved to Clint Bowyer when Dale retired. Big hello to all of you I don't know and great to see all of you that I do know.
Now to figure this sh-t out. :)

Reactions: Pat
Hello this is Phillywis from NFP you can call me simply Philly. Can anyone explain why Dan decided to close the old site?
Philly hey Bud great to see you here......
wave.gif
clap.gif
how you been haven't talked to you in a long time......

Hi everyone!! I'm an old NFP girl. Was a DJ fan then moved to Clint Bowyer when Dale retired. Big hello to all of you I don't know and great to see all of you that I do know.
Cathy you foxy Lady
15_1_111.gif
Great to see you made the trip over.....

:moon:Hi Cathy:whoopee:

Awwww blushing. Hello Naz! Now please bear with me and all my blondness as I try to find my way around in here. :rolleyes:

Awwww blushing. Hello Naz! Now please bear with me and all my blondness as I try to find my way around in here. :rolleyes:
Its pretty easy stuff if you want to post a pic its the icon to the right of the smiley face they have ome good ones....:bounce::punkrocke:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom