The Annex

For those of you that like other forms of motor sports, the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals is coming up in just a few days in Tulsa OK. It will be televised on a PPV basis on
Hi there its going good the excitement of the Rose Parade is starten to get bigger they are going nuts putting up last touches on them.. New Years Eve is gunna be cold and maybe a shower 40% but the lows will be in the 30's no worries about the flowers frying this year......and they say no rain for the Parade either..
Too bad it doesn't snow or something so when millions of people around the country see the crappy weather, they won't move here :biggrin: instead of 75 degrees on Jan 1 in short sleeves

For those of you that like other forms of motor sports, the Chili Bowl Midget Nationals is coming up in just a few days in Tulsa OK. It will be televised on a PPV basis on

Too bad it doesn't snow or something so when millions of people around the country see the crappy weather, they won't move here :biggrin: instead of 75 degrees on Jan 1 in short sleeves
Yeah you got that right we alreadsy on over flow......Doesn't looking it will 75 and sunny the peeps on the side walks on Colorado are gunna freeze there butts off...

Yeah you got that right we alreadsy on over flow......Doesn't looking it will 75 and sunny the peeps on the side walks on Colorado are gunna freeze there butts off...
Wish a few people would leave and somebody else with them :D

Wish a few people would leave and somebody else with them :D
muttley-00 small.JPG

thgoodmorn8.gif

I wonder if this would be more appropriate in the summer.??

-20 F this morning..

Hello KyleFan :waver:
You are going to cook good things with your new pressure cooker. My Mom had one of those when we were little. I'm a scared of them. I'll go with the crock pot. :)

LOL.. I've never cooked anything in a pressure cooker, but my mom told me about them. The thought of using one scares the heck out of me too. :eek:

LOL.. I've never cooked anything in a pressure cooker, but my mom told me about them. The thought of using one scares the heck out of me too. :eek:

Doggone bomb waiting to go off. lol
:waver:

Hi Lin. Picking up grand daughters in the morning, why am I cleaning house today??:(

Reactions: Lin
I recall my mom had a pressure cooker and she used it a lot until, it blew and we were scrapping dinner off the kitchen walls and ceiling and appliances. What a GD mess! One was given to me for a wedding present but I never used it and eventually gave it away. IMO, they're not worth it. Crockpots are sufficient.

Shhhhh about the California weather. This state is already overcrowded as is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
See ya'll next year! :cheers:

I recall my mom had a pressure cooker and she used it a lot until, it blew and we were scrapping dinner off the kitchen walls and ceiling and appliances. What a GD mess! One was given to me for a wedding present but I never used it and eventually gave it away. IMO, they're not worth it. Crockpots are sufficient.

Shhhhh about the California weather. This state is already overcrowded as is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
See ya'll next year! :cheers:
Them cookers are like bombs they should not be sold.......I was always afeared when Mom used hers.

Happy New Year Aloha24Fan.....

We were out for pizza earlier...but we're home to stay for the night, just us 2.... Too many partiers out there for my liking...

Hel yeah home is the best place to be safe gunna be so many DUI's out there on the roads tonight....

people should learn, but they dont. I dont have a lot of patience for drunk drivers

is this the last night for your old board? I'm sure you are going to miss it

Besides...you can't get pulled over and get into trouble just staying home...
we had a close call with a DUI oh I dunno, maybe 35 or so years ago....just missed us and landed in a ditch...we stopped to help and he was so bombed that he walked right by my car and didn't even see us...or at least he acted like he didn't....

Back
Top Bottom