The Annex

On the other hand just being able to do the work is great.

th3_4_102.gif

'Everybody went home'......... actually the highlight of the Holiday!!!!! LOL......

We only had 11 of us here Friday...my son and his fam left last night...it wasn't too bad. Wifey made enough to feed an army. lots and lots of leftovers.

'Everybody went home'......... actually the highlight of the Holiday!!!!! LOL......

We only had 11 of us here Friday...my son and his fam left last night...it wasn't too bad. Wifey made enough to feed an army. lots and lots of leftovers.

I love left overs. I also love spaghetti and the wife makes sure to have enough for me to fry up for breakfast.
She makes a huge pot of stew, seems it tastes best the 3rd time it is warmed up.:)

I love left overs. I also love spaghetti and the wife makes sure to have enough for me to fry up for breakfast.
She makes a huge pot of stew, seems it tastes best the 3rd time it is warmed up.:)

I've almost consumed all the left overs here. Was good!

Just not "buttdarts". It's pretty emBare Assing to walk in on your family on Christmas day and they're playing buttdarts. Kinda makes you wanna turn around and go home. :eek:

:( You guys need to start something next year. ;)

The wife and I did get a pressure cooker for Christmas and its been quite fun to see what it can do.................... we cooked a cheap beef roast in an hour and it was awesome, if you have never used one I highly recommend trying one out

Reactions: Pat
The wife and I did get a pressure cooker for Christmas and its been quite fun to see what it can do.................... we cooked a cheap beef roast in an hour and it was awesome, if you have never used one I highly recommend trying one out
My mom and dad always used one. The meat was great. I bought one when we first got married but the wife was scared to use it. Afraid it would blow up.... so..... that was the end of that. :(

My mom and dad always used one. The meat was great. I bought one when we first got married but the wife was scared to use it. Afraid it would blow up.... so..... that was the end of that. :(

No doubt they can be dangerous but if properly used they are pretty safe .......................... no worse than opening the hood on a car thats got a pressurized cooling system

No doubt they can be dangerous but if properly used they are pretty safe .......................... no worse than opening the hood on a car thats got a pressurized cooling system
The new ones are a lot safer than the old ones my folks had. I recall it had a 'jiggler' that sat on top of the pin. It was marked 5,10 or 15 pounds pressure and a blowout plug on the side of the lid. I the hole stopped up to the 'jiggler' , the blowout plug would pop and hit the ceiling . My dad had a whole bag of those blowout plugs.... LOL...... And always made sure he had a new seal on hand for the lid. ;)

The new ones are a lot safer than the old ones my folks had. I recall it had a 'jiggler' that sat on top of the pin. It was marked 5,10 or 15 pounds pressure and a blowout plug on the side of the lid. I the hole stopped up to the 'jiggler' , the blowout plug would pop and hit the ceiling . My dad had a whole bag of those blowout plugs.... LOL...... And always made sure he had a new seal on hand for the lid. ;)

Ours still has the jiggler and a blow out plug, it does have a lock on the lid that prevents opening till the pressure is gone though. The blow out plug is made of rubber which makes me a bit nervous so I stay out of its line of fire :eek:

Ours still has the jiggler and a blow out plug, it does have a lock on the lid that prevents opening till the pressure is gone though. The blow out plug is made of rubber which makes me a bit nervous so I stay out of its line of fire :eek:
The lock is a major safety deal.... I can remember the hole plugging up and it quit jiggling but the plug still hadn't blown out and dad trying to open it up to clean it out. LOL on the line of fire.......:booya:

The lock is a major safety deal.... I can remember the hole plugging up and it quit jiggling but the plug still hadn't blown out and dad trying to open it up to clean it out. LOL on the line of fire.......:booya:

LOL.............. your father had much courage........... if the hole plugs up the whole deal is going out the front door

Doing ok Naz, just bored to death and glad to be going back to work, how are you today
Oh doing ok pretty dagum sore from the weather my old bones and back do not like the cold weather but I do.....Just kicken back watchen some football.....

H
How goes it Pete your here late????? Got a laugh out off this story. South LA Street Racers thought they had a good plan to shut down the 105 a major freeway at 3am but I guess LAPD caught wind of there plans they stopped traffic then here comes LAPD,CHP and LASO blocked them all in so no one could leave the area. Inpounded a bunch of cars wrote many tickets what a bunch of dummies I tell you what!!!!

back in the ay we had a Wah Wah peddle and distortion or fuzz tone!! wow its gotten really complex I have no clue what hes taking about.....:confused::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello KyleFan :waver:
You are going to cook good things with your new pressure cooker. My Mom had one of those when we were little. I'm a scared of them. I'll go with the crock pot. :)

Good morning peeps :waver:

All I have left on the tree are the lights. I really didn't want to take the tree down yet, but it will be New Year's before we know it.

Hey Haywired check this out kinda interesting...... I haven't seen these rig run downs before have you??

Thanks NAZ, I saw one of those videos on someone before, but I didn't know they did a whole series of them. Good stuff :jamming:

hey. working in the few days between christmas and new years is interesting. Most folks are off and town seems deserted

Back
Top Bottom