The Annex

Y
Thanks NAZ, I saw one of those videos on someone before, but I didn't know they did a whole series of them. Good stuff :jamming:
I dunno why those have not popped before theres a bunch of them on The Tube pretty cool stuff :pbjtime:

Hi there its going good the excitement of the Rose Parade is starten to get bigger they are going nuts putting up last touches on them.. New Years Eve is gunna be cold and maybe a shower 40% but the lows will be in the 30's no worries about the flowers frying this year......and they say no rain for the Parade either..

Hi there its going good the excitement of the Rose Parade is starten to get bigger they are going nuts putting up last touches on them.. New Years Eve is gunna be cold and maybe a shower 40% but the lows will be in the 30's no worries about the flowers frying this year......and they say no rain for the Parade either..

My New Year's tradition has always been to watch the Rose Parade. This year I will be recording it for later. There's a Walking Dead marathorn and I get to go all the way back to Season 1, Episode 1. I get to see how it all started.

Last edited:
My New Year's tradition has always been to watch the Rose Parade. This year I will be recording it for later. There's a Walking Dead marathorn and I get to go all the way back to Season 1, Episode 1. I got to see how it all started.
I use to always wake up to watch it but the last 5 years or so I have taped it. 8am is pretty early for me.....Its a great parade did you ever go to the parade when you were liven here??? It blows me away what they can do with all the flowers seeds and stuff... ...Loved to see them up close ......

My New Year's tradition has always been to watch the Rose Parade. This year I will be recording it for later. There's a Walking Dead marathorn and I get to go all the way back to Season 1, Episode 1. I got to see how it all started.

U a walking dead fan Pat ?

I use to always wake up to watch it but the last 5 years or so I have taped it. 8am is pretty early for me.....Its a great parade did you ever go to the parade when you were liven here??? It blows me away what they can do with all the flowers seeds and stuff... ...Loved to see them up close ......

I did get to go to the parade once. I also worked on the floats a couple of years. One of the times was the year they were restoring the Statue of LIberty and the Flames from it was on tour. It was in the Rose Parade and they had it where we were working on the floats. I've been to the after parade display too.

Hi there KF doing fine just hangen out as per usual.....:bounce:

Yep, I was supposed to work but got put off till tuesday, its gonna rain wednesday and got Thursday off .................... a wasted week pretty much and nuthin much on the tube :(

I got hooked on it last New Year's when I turned on the marathon and couldn't turn it off. I've missed, I guess 3 seasons.

You gotta catch up, missing one episode can be a bummer

Reactions: Pat
I did get to go to the parade once. I also worked on the floats a couple of years. One of the times was the year they were restoring the Statue of LIberty and the Flames from it was on tour. It was in the Rose Parade and they had it where we were working on the floats. I've been to the after parade display too.
Oh wow that had to be very cool to see the Liberty Flames..... I have gone a few times to the Parade and to go to where they park them as well but getting so expensive to go see them.....it can be from 10-20 bucks for parking then another 15 bucks to get in!!!

Yep, I was supposed to work but got put off till tuesday, its gonna rain wednesday and got Thursday off .................... a wasted week pretty much and nuthin much on the tube :(
Yeah a million channels and nothing good to watch. Is it race season yet????

Oh wow that had to be very cool to see the Liberty Flames..... I have gone a few times to the Parade and to go to where they park them as well but getting so expensive to go see them.....it can be from 10-20 bucks for parking then another 15 bucks to get in!!!

Wow. I don't remember paying to get in and we parked in front of someone's house and walked to the floats. There is no other parade like the Rose Parade, all flowers and natural.

Wow. I don't remember paying to get in and we parked in front of someone's house and walked to the floats. There is no other parade like the Rose Parade, all flowers and natural.

If your lucky enough to find a spot in the street to park and now they have the local streets all blocked off you have to drive around and a round and hope you see someone leaving to get that spot...and walk for blocks....So many peps go now its crazy........

If your lucky enough to find a spot in the street to park and now they have the local streets all blocked off you have to drive around and a round and hope you see someone leaving to get that spot...and walk for blocks....So many peps go now its crazy........

I think too many people going now has spoiled it.

I think too many people going now has spoiled it.
Yep theres just way to many peeps your elbow to elbow there can be 10 deep around some floats. Let me look at some of my old pic's see a crowd shot.....

Yep theres just way to many peeps your elbow to elbow there can be 10 deep around some floats. Let me look at some of my old pic's see a crowd shot.....

That's too bad. I guess we are lucky we got to see the floast up close before it got so bad.

They have 2 sides that you walk on and the side that's narrow theres no room at all.......
1-2-2007-13a.JPG 1-2-2007-05a.JPG 1-2-2007-04.jpg

That's too bad. I guess we are lucky we got to see the floast up close before it got so bad.
Yup its gotten way to crowded hard to enjoy your self if you stop the flow of traffic of folks you get bumped its so hard to get any clear shot pic's.......unless you take a ladder....

Yup its gotten way to crowded hard to enjoy your self if you stop the flow of traffic of folks you get bumped its so hard to get any clear shot pic's.......unless you take a ladder....

LOL @ the ladder.

That makes it really hard to get any close up pics. I have pics but they so old they have discolored. There were no digital cameras when I was there.

Yep its hard to get any good pic's always someone in the way...

I have seen peeps there with a small ladders. Ya have to get up high over all those bodys and heads.....

Good for them. It can't be easy hauling a step ladder around though.

LOL @ the ladder.
Oh and in the first pic on the left as you look t the pic theres street you walk on but no side walks its dirt and driveways. The right side of the pic its all dirt and if we get rain like we sposed to its gunna be a mess.. The other side where they park the floats one side is dirt the other side is grass!!!!

Oh and in the first pic on the left as you look t the pic theres street you walk on but no side walks its dirt and driveways. The right side of the pic its all dirt and if we get rain like we sposed to its gunna be a mess.. The other side where they park the floats one side is dirt the other side is grass!!!!

Well I hope it doesn't rain there. You are right, it will be a mess.

Good for them. It can't be easy hauling a step ladder around though.
CNN said that theres smoke being seen from a small island in the area where they think the plane went down wouldn't that be something.....is it a signal fire????

CNN said that theres smoke being seen from a small island in the area where they think the plane went down wouldn't that be something.....is it a signal fire????

Oh wow wouldn't it be great if they survive!!!!

Back
Top Bottom