The Annex

That's because NAZ is a 20 footer :XXROFL:
bitmoji-1626902229 (1).png ....um.....huh?

That makes two of us I dunno what he ment by that either....

how you making these cartoon figurers of your self?

Someone said you looked pretty good for being a 51 model,. I was just being a smart a$$ NAZ. ;) That means you look good from 20 feet away,but wait till you get you close.Like me :D

Someone said you looked pretty good for being a 51 model,. I was just being a smart a$$ NAZ. ;) That means you look good from 20 feet away,but wait till you get you close.Like me :D
Oh ok that's a good one will have to remember that.....:cheers: I never heard that before...

My boss got a new mailbox at our equipment yard, it was made of plastic, one day I went out to get the mail and the box was a molten pile laying on the sidewalk !!! he didnt believe that the sun did it, he thought I melted it with a torch
A bit like this pic taken in extreme heat......
ice1.jpg

Good morning Everyone.

Currently -6 but going up to 7 :)
The wind chill is -21 and we get an inch or so of snow.

Good morning Everyone.

Currently -6 but going up to 7 :)
The wind chill is -21 and we get an inch or so of snow.

Show off.
Currently 19, wind chill 9
The deep South is in a deep freeze.
I have a fire in the wood stove and a mug of hot chocolate. :)

With the wind chill, NAZ and I are around the +55 mark going to around 74-75 BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :XXROFL:

Oh ok that's a good one will have to remember that.....:cheers: I never heard that before...
Yeah, it works at classic car shows too. Looks good from 20 feet, but when you get up close :eek::eek::eek: Look at all that Bondo :XXROFL:

That does it! :dual9mm:
Got mine washed yesterday.. This new car wash that opened up is very cool. You drive thru it theres washes for 5 bucks 8 bucks and 10 bucks. They have vaccumes that we can use free they are too powerful.....My Dad gets a kick out of driving thru it so gave him n E Ticket Ride yesterday.....

Mr Naz... I went back to my Semi driving job...same one I got laid off from...

these cartoons of me are something called bitstrips. it's a website that you can cartoon yourself and apply it to different situations...
bitsrtips dot com and you could cartoon yourself and show up like I do....crazy, huh???

it was -5 this morning Naz....-5!!!!! and with our wind it was like -30. this chiot is just too cold.

Mr Naz... I went back to my Semi driving job...same one I got laid off from...

these cartoons of me are something called bitstrips. it's a website that you can cartoon yourself and apply it to different situations...
bitsrtips dot com and you could cartoon yourself and show up like I do....crazy, huh???

it was -5 this morning Naz....-5!!!!! and with our wind it was like -30. this chiot is just too cold.
Oh ok that's what I thought you were laid off but didn't know you were going back to same job or not...........

Ok thanks gunna check that out......

Howdy Pat I woke up to rain this morning was a nice surprise....:bounce: beats 82 that's fertrue!

I know you are happy for that. I can't believe I'm saying it, but, I'm happy to get above freezing today!

we have 30* today :)...witha feels like of 22* :(..but it's still better than lately...I almost went out to the mailbox in jorts. :punkrocke

we have 30* today :)...witha feels like of 22* :(..but it's still better than lately...I almost went out to the mailbox in jorts. :punkrocke

50* here. I almost went to the store without a jacket. I am able to go in the garage without a jacket. :punkrocke

Morning all, we have 54 and rain. :) which means not cold enough for snow in our local mountains.

Back
Top Bottom