The Announcers Thread

bigspud

Team Owner
nbc needs to replace jeff burton with his brother wawd.
then sign caterpillar as the cup series sponsor.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Ward could be used for the foreign language broadcasts of NASCAR. Now exactly WHAT language, I'm not sure..........

Ventisca

Team Owner
Regan Smith often looks like FoxSports found him on a park bench and drug him into the Studio...

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Watching the re air of the Vegas race, and it finally came to me who Gordon's style reminded me of. Bobby Unser

Ventisca

Team Owner
55 to go in the Phoenix Race, and another Michael Waltrip segment -- as he inches closer to the Cup Booth.

Hotrod

Team Owner
I think the IRacing booth guys ought to get a shot at the Cup booth.
Thats the style of announcing I like.

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Ricky will be missed. He is one of those guys that doesn't make it about themselves or try to draw attention to themselves, he just tells you what he thinks you should know. I have been a fan of his for years. I was beyond ecstatic when he signed with HMS, and horribly disappointed when it didn't work out. We need MORE people in the racing media like Ricky Craven.

LewTheShoe

Team Owner
A fine statement today by Jeff Gordon, with assists from Bubba Wallace and Mike Joy, at the top of the broadcast... a call to action for the racing industry and racing fans to do more and do better in combating racial inequities throughout society. Props to FOX for going beyond the token references we've been seeing..:salute:

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Think it's a Chevy vs Toyota thing?
Hard to be neutral when you are a team owner competing against other OEM's. In Bell's case he had real good runs at Dega and the first Pocono race. It could be partly the networks fault for not putting any focus or the camera on the 95. Jeff Burton coming up who has his son racing for Toyota gets in his Toyota commercials and is pretty blatant about it during the races.

Top Bottom