The Announcers Thread

Old Kid

Crew Chief
Contributor
I do think Clint is a very good fit. You need someone bringing the spontaneous fizzle with Joy and Gordon. Hopefully he reduces his use of "hot rod" and a few other redundant sayings. That should come in time. Overall the broadcasts are enjoyable.
God yes, please.

bigspud

Team Owner
i promise you,
burtonitis acting up again,
but overall the best part of clint being in the booth is his effect on mike and jeff,
they seem more relaxed and happier.
so thumbs up to clint.

Hotrod

Team Owner
My observation to date in 2021:
Clint just has a more natural quick funny whit. JG Is best when
he gives his ideas of what the driver is doing or thinking behind the wheel.
MJ is the glue and keeps things on track. Its working .

I'm not yet a fan of the skits where CB and JG try their hand at acting
in what ever situations the producers have drawn up for them.

hmmm298

Car Chief
"these young guys don't even know how to rattle a cage these days."
The producers want to push a "rivalry" between Clint and Jeff now that they are in the booth together. Imagine Dale and Jeff in there together instead.

Also off topic and as BIG fan of both Dale Jr and Sr, while obviously everyone wonders how different Dale Jr's career would have been if Sr was around to help him, I have mostly always wondered what Dale would have thought of Jimmie and his championships, especially the 5 in a row.

Team Penske

Team Owner
"these young guys don't even know how to rattle a cage these days."
The producers want to push a "rivalry" between Clint and Jeff now that they are in the booth together. Imagine Dale and Jeff in there together instead.

Also off topic and as BIG fan of both Dale Jr and Sr, while obviously everyone wonders how different Dale Jr's career would have been if Sr was around to help him, I have mostly always wondered what Dale would have thought of Jimmie and his championships, especially the 5 in a row.
Maybe if SR was still around there would never have been a 5 in a row or 7 Time.

Top Bottom