The Christmas Thread

S

Sean

A throwback to the old place..........

Post anything you want that is Christmas related.......... recipes, memories, videos...........

And to kick it off for my friend KY.............

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

So far this is all we have in the backyard

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417427967.978952.jpg

Love the train Brent! :)

Thank ya! It's actually the simple train that you buy from Walmart for their Christmas village set, but I have my village on a table and the train is too large for said table.

A throwback to the old place..........

Post anything you want that is Christmas related.......... recipes, memories, videos...........

And to kick it off for my friend KY.............

<embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

All done. :whoopee:
Door001.jpg
..............I wish.
pound.gif

Draging out all the switches and cords now. Last year I decided not to do any outside lights. So my neighbor knocks on the door to see if I'm alright because I always have lights. So much for taking the year off.

Draging out all the switches and cords now. Last year I decided not to do any outside lights. So my neighbor knocks on the door to see if I'm alright because I always have lights. So much for taking the year off.

neighbor shaming. Aint life grand? :)

Those lights in the bushes around my deck are solar so no cords. Just bought them ...see how they go.

How about some decorations!?!? Living in an apartment, there's not a whole lot that I can decorate outside, so I did my best. I had no choice but to put my Christmas tree in my bedroom. Cats and Christmas trees just don't mix well.

DSC01234 by bkern1989, on Flickr

DSC01237 by bkern1989, on Flickr

DSC01224 by bkern1989, on Flickr
Cool!

"cats and Christmas trees don't mix well"..................................... Understatement lol

Cool!

"cats and Christmas trees don't mix well"..................................... Understatement lol

Alrighty, decided to get a live tree this year. It's been years since I've had a live tree. Get in truck go cruising for Christmas tree lots... not a tree in sight! Last time I bought one there as a lot on every corner.

FInally spotted trees, and 2 campers, couple of nice trucks and a fire going. Woot! My kind of place. Got it home, in the door, on the stand. When I released the lock on the stand so I could straighten't Whoa! was heavier than I thought. I almost lost it. If it crashed on my flat screen TV, I would be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Now I have a clean slate ready for the lights. See you in a couple of weeks when I'm done. I think I'm remembering why I've been using an artificial tree.

tree002.jpg

Alrighty, decided to get a live tree this year. It's been years since I've had a live tree. Get in truck go cruising for Christmas tree lots... not a tree in sight! Last time I bought one there as a lot on every corner.

FInally spotted trees, and 2 campers, couple of nice trucks and a fire going. Woot! My kind of place. Got it home, in the door, on the stand. When I released the lock on the stand so I could straighten't Whoa! was heavier than I thought. I almost lost it. If it crashed on my flat screen TV, I would be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Now I have a clean slate ready for the lights. See you in a couple of weeks when I'm done. I think I'm remembering why I've been using an artificial tree.

View attachment 15699
Looks great Pat!

TREES UP! went with a real one this year too. My grandsons, twins, are 8 months old today so I went overboard getting a real nice tree.

charlietree_zps978afad0.jpg

TREES UP! went with a real one this year too. My grandsons, twins, are 8 months old today so I went overboard getting a real nice tree.

charlietree_zps978afad0.jpg

Looks like a lot of work. I see how you got that just right. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom