The Christmas Thread

We need to get more lights. This tree was much bigger than we thought it was when we picked it up at Costco.
hahaha............ I once had a tree with almost 1000 bulbs on it.............. good thing the house didn't burn down

Reactions: Lin
My younger daughter's high school band played this at their Christmas concert the other night.............. I though it was catchy with the circus music blended with Christmas stuff.........

I can name some of the songs in that clip and some, although very familiar, escape me by name..........

Entrance of the gladiators
Jingle bells
Silent night
The man on the flying trapeze
Carol of the bells
Angels we have heard on high
Joy to the world

It's big enough to cook in...it's my room keeper warmer...no wooden logs, it's a gasser.

I can cook on mine. :D
warm0022.jpg

try it again

Attachments

• merry_christmas_squidward_by_tlroh-d4iw1jy.jpg
    merry_christmas_squidward_by_tlroh-d4iw1jy.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 208
Sorry about the dual post, but I posted this in the songs thread before I saw this Christmas thread.

This is a free download of a great new Christmas song for a really good cause.

Download this song here: http://jbonamassa.com/holidays/2014/l...
Celebrated blues rock master Joe Bonamassa is helping Christmas to arrive a bit early this season with the release of a special, all-new never-before-heard Christmas song that will be available to download and share online for free. In the spirit of the season, for every individual download of the song between December 10th and 25th, Bonamassa will donate money to the Keeping the Blues Alive (KTBA) foundation, a non-profit he founded in 2011 and oversees to promote the heritage of the blues to the next generation, fund music scholarships, and supplement the loss of music education in public schools. Bonamassa’s goal is to raise $25,000 in total, and every individual download will help get him closer to that goal.

Sorry about the dual post, but I posted this in the songs thread before I saw this Christmas thread.

Celebrated blues rock master Joe Bonamassa is helping Christmas to arrive a bit early this season with the release of a special, all-new never-before-heard Christmas song that will be available to download and share online for free. In the spirit of the season, for every individual download of the song between December 10th and 25th, Bonamassa will donate money to the Keeping the Blues Alive (KTBA) foundation, a non-profit he founded in 2011 and oversees to promote the heritage of the blues to the next generation, fund music scholarships, and supplement the loss of music education in public schools. Bonamassa’s goal is to raise $25,000 in total, and every individual download will help get him closer to that goal.

Oh man that's great thanks for posten that I'm a huge Joe Bonamassa Fan........theres a songs thread need to find it...

Ding Fries Are Done............Would You Like An Apple Pie With That

Last edited by a moderator:

Love them blues!!!

All..hail...best house light show ever.....omg..........................wonder if you can see this and hear this..from space...LMAO

Wonder if the FAA will have anything to saya bout the lasers..LOL

Merry Christmas to all ...and to all a good fight ;)

:cheers:

"Racin Deal"

Great quote from Cale about halfway through the video..."I would have rather finished second than both of us got wrecked...yeah...right :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat
"You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants, if you know what I mean......"

Oh man that's great thanks for posten that I'm a huge Joe Bonamassa Fan........theres a songs thread need to find it...
Always nice to find another Bonamassa fan. You recognized my avatar right off then, right?

I can name some of the songs in that clip and some, although very familiar, escape me by name..........

Entrance of the gladiators
Jingle bells
Silent night
The man on the flying trapeze
Carol of the bells
Angels we have heard on high
Joy to the world

Sean, that is remarkable! The band is and the person who arranged the music did a super job. For high school students, they are good! Actually, good doesn't do them justice. They are better than good, they are excellent!!! Everyone deserves a standing ovation for that performance.

The clip I posted, I got from youtube. But the school band sounded very much the same. For 17 year-olds they did a bang up job!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WxjZB5S_g7s?rel=0

This time of year it's nice to see the lights and hear the music, having been a cop and now retired I still think about our police Fire and emergency worker that will be working this Christmas. May they all stay safe this holiday season. Also let us not forget our men and women serving in the military let all keep them in our thoughts. This video is a tear jerker so get out the tissues. Merry Christmas to all......

Back
Top Bottom