The Christmas Thread

Take a look at this house in Richmond, VA. Apparently the whole neighborhood works together on this one house, which is why the rest is dark (at least that what I understand)

View attachment 16309

test upload..finally...Xmas at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston SC 3 days ago

I(
Take a look at this house in Richmond, VA. Apparently the whole neighborhood works together on this one house, which is why the rest is dark (at least that what I understand)

Outstanding. Really. it stands out. lol I like it. I noticed the house next door had one one Christmas tree in the yard.

Holy moly!!! They even got lights in the backyard!

Merry Christmas RF family! I know, its really Christmas Eve, but we are having Christmas today at my house. 13 year old son is getting antsy. Lol

Merry Christmas BOL...Kids are fun around Christmas time...have a great day!

Thanks to everyone for all the vids, pics and comments as I liked reading through the thread.

So, what did everyone receive for gifts?
Mrs.Miler got a Kitchen Aid stand mixer with a slicer attatchment.,and some nice Merrill Boots. I got a leaf blower, and a 2 new coffee makers, One electric and the other a camping percolator. Seeing the rest of the family Saturday, and spoiling the Grandkids once again...

My son is a happy camper...

As is the doggies...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419518263210.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419518263210.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 179
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419518315749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419518315749.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom