The Food thread

OK, I just BBQ'd burgers on the grill and they were awesome! forgot pics! Lol :D:D

Had another of lunch today before I went to work ..... My wife made the pattie very tasty!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420710601.978521.jpg

I gotta make a trip to a west coast race this year to see you guy's eating some of the huge meals you post on here. Man o man.

My new boats only two years old but I'm making a few changes. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. I installed a Lowrance Elite 5 HDI GPS/bottom machine with a gold map SD card integrated with my VHF radio. Also installed a new prop and a few other odds and ends.

My new boats only two years old but I'm making a few changes. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. I installed a Lowrance Elite 5 HDI GPS/bottom machine with a gold map SD card integrated with my VHF radio. Also installed a new prop and a few other odds and ends.
Sounds good.
I was doing it hard yesterday....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421279107.908204.jpg

I like that lowrance elite 5....think i'll get one too

I like that lowrance elite 5....think i'll get one too
I bought the optional hard cover for it for twenty bucks. If I keep it on whenever I'm not actually using it It'll increase the life span of the unit by several years.

I'm beginning to think everyone else on this forum is either on a feeding tube or on an IV drip.
So..........this post is for @Clutch. He seems to be the only other person here that eats.
Homemade Italian sausage sandwich on Ciabatta bread

oops

I'm beginning to think everyone else on this forum is either on a feeding tube or on an IV drip.
So..........this post is for @Clutch. He seems to be the only other person here that eats.

oops
Ya forgot about me ya chump. :p It takes all day for me to post a picture.

oops
I would try it if I could get it.

I have a better chance of having seal fat in a bowl. :)

Back
Top Bottom