The Food thread

Chocolate truffles

2008f0bf5527b0723a32b377882bfe02.jpg

Did you make these?

I have cut out virtually all carbs, no starches, bread or even grains. My only Coca Cola since late November was at the Ford vs Ferrari movie.

Gotta be fit to make it on the internet.

You guys got my curiosity level up so I figured I would be the official RF test dummy for this product. I stopped at the local KFC for lunch today and tried it. I will probably not be having that again. The donuts were just to sweet for my taste and didn't taste that good with the greasy chicken. I left there and went to a movie and had a nice big :lurk:and a large:dpepsi: before coming home with a delicious pizza for dinner. Tomorrow I had better go buy some larger swim trunks and go to the gym and float around the jacuzzi for a while. :)

Little Mexican girl from next door brought me an awesome plate of grilled asada, beans and corn tortillas.
The Serrano/Jalapeño salsa is ****ing amazing. I need to get the recipe.
It’s nice to have great neighbors during these difficult times.

I really need to start cooking and , maybe for a girl even. Amirte fellas!!

(boooo…..get off the stage!)

I was sitting around watching tv about 1.00 am and decided to make a thick juicy cheeseburger. Then after I went to sleep and got back up at 6.00 am I made some biscuits and sausage gravy with 2 eggs on top for breakfast. For lunch I'm just going to finish off a pot roast I made a few days ago. Dinner is undecided as of right now. Maybe French toast. :)

• Wow
Reactions: sdj
Day 2 of cheeseburger day.
In the interest of better nutrition I used sliced cucumber on the bottom to prevent lower bun sog.
For balance I upped to 4 slices of bacon instead of 3.
Ditched the pepper Colby Jack for regular pepper jack and a slice of provolone...added fries because potatoes are good for you

ECD9252C-6D6C-495B-B704-62A6754E3A68.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom