The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

Screenshot_2018-07-05-13-44-55-1.png

Congrats to johali this weeks winner. I had my typical finish this week. One of my guys finished in 39th, and you can probably guess the rest. I don't know what it is about segments, but I do really well until the beginning of the last segment, then it all goes to the dogs. I won't quit, or roll over and play dead. I'm going to win one more before this is over. Good luck next week everybody.

A late congratulations @Johali this week's winner. Johali was outside of the top 10 early in the season. After the slow start his results has been on pace with the leaders. He has steadily moved up in the overall rankings since then.

Congratulations @Brentford for retaking the lead. Brentford and @BushBrothers have a good battle going on for the lead.

A late congratulations @Johali this week's winner. Johali was outside of the top 10 early in the season. After the slow start his results has been on pace with the leaders. He has steadily moved up in the overall rankings since then.
It's about time you pointed this out. I may make it to a top ten this year. :D

once upon a time i used to hope I could stay ahead of johali. guess this seasons goal will have to be staying ahead of dpkimmel2001

I just want to know who it is that's using @Johali's name when making picks for this game and what did he do with the real Johali . . .:p

I just want to know who it is that's using @Johali's name when making picks for this game and what did he do with the real Johali . . .:p
I'm being held captive in a pit at Gatorland in Orlando. The foods good, whole chickens at every meal. Yum yum. :D

I had Gilliland and Bubba as my C drivers. I made a Rookie mistake and didn't click save after I moved Bubba to my main pick. :mad::mad::mad::mad::owquitit::crash::youliketh:windows:

I had Bowman and he walled it, and Jones one of my B class drivers is having problems.

Congratulations to pjmolo
this week's winner.
Full results to be posted soon.

Hopefully, these winning results that I've had at recent "cookie cutter" tracks (Kansas, Chicagoland, and Kentucky) will continue as I've dug myself quite a hole during the first half of the season.

I've noticed, however, that the game's "Weekly Finishes" counter in the LEAGUE STANDINGS, PICKS & RESULTS page is off as the Full Season standings shows that I've got 4 wins instead of the right number (3).

Also, the Summer standings that reflects races #14 thru #19 shows that leader stujameson has seven top 5 finishes in six races. :wacko:

Just hope the points are being calculated accurately.

Hopefully, these winning results that I've had at recent "cookie cutter" tracks (Kansas, Chicagoland, and Kentucky) will continue as I've dug myself quite a hole during the first half of the season.

I've noticed, however, that the game's "Weekly Finishes" counter in the LEAGUE STANDINGS, PICKS & RESULTS page is off as the Full Season standings shows that I've got 4 wins instead of the right number (3).

Also, the Summer standings that reflects races #14 thru #19 shows that leader stujameson has seven top 5 finishes in six races. :wacko:

Just hope the points are being calculated accurately.

I hope the points are being calculated correctly as well.
I am not as worried with the websites win count accuracy as I am with the point totals accuracy.
If the overall points results are correct we can work around everything else.

In the past with Yahoo I only planned to use the wins, top 5s, and top10s for season ending tiebreaking scenarios. Thankfully the tiebreakers were never needed.
I am making a commissioners call and making the following adjustment for the tiebreakers for the current RFFL 2018 season.

If we have a points tie for any position after the season finale at Miami Homestead:

1. The team with the most wins will have the tiebreakers advantage.
2. If both teams have the same win count total, the one with the best Miami Homestead race points results will have the tiebreaker advantage.
3. It is extremely unlikely that we would need more tiebreakers, but if needed we would continue to revert back to the next most recent race until the tiebreaker resolved the issue.
4. The weekly points results posted here after every race will be the official win count tracking tool for this league.
5. No tie breakers are used for the weekly results. If two or more teams earn the most points for that race, the winner(s) will get full credit for a win.

Last edited:
I just checked and Bubba Wallace got 40 points. If I hadn't of brain farted I would be in 3rd place instead of 5th. :mad::mad::mad:

I will try to post results ASAP. Just purchased a new galaxy s9 and just completed the set up and getting going on the navigation. The post above was my first screenshot with this phone.

Loudon points results

Congratulations to this week's winner: Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1
20180724_031237.jpg

Loudon points results

Reminds me of George Carlin's routine as a weatherman when he gave temperatures from across the country without naming the cities. :D

Reminds me of George Carlin's routine as a weatherman when he gave temperatures from across the country without naming the cities. :D

Thx I always wanted to that. Had to get it out my system.

Ok, what happened? I'm finally going in the right direction, but I think I dug that hole too deep. We'll see what happens next. Good luck this week everyone.

Congratulations to Four-time this week's winner
20180803_043950.jpg

Sorry for the late posting. Extremely busy at work.

Back
Top Bottom