The Summer Games of the 30th Olympiad - LONDON 2012

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Begins with women's soccer on Wednesday at 10:30am on MSNBC. U.S. Women's Soccer begins at 11:30am Wednesday on NBC Sports Network!

If that is all that is available to watch tomorrow then I think I'll pass on the soccer. Never been a fan regardless of who's playing. When to the real sports begin? :D

This is all you need to know about Women's U.S. soccer:

alex-morgan-body-paint.jpg

Isn't soccer in the Olympics under 23?

Personally I just don't get too excited about the Summer Olympics, soccer is boring...period, nothing more needs to be said about that sport. The NBA gangsters playing the rest of the world doesn't excite me much either, they should easily take Gold and if they don't they will be an embarassment to the entire world. Sometimes track and field is cool, swimming...bleh, diving....bleh. Give me the winter Olympics over the summer ones any day.

Personally I just don't get too excited about the Summer Olympics, soccer is boring...period, nothing more needs to be said about that sport. The NBA gangsters playing the rest of the world doesn't excite me much either, they should easily take Gold and if they don't they will be an embarassment to the entire world. Sometimes track and field is cool, swimming...bleh, diving....bleh. Give me the winter Olympics over the summer ones any day.

Curling Baby!

You may want to talk your cable company about that. MSNBC has been broadcast in HD for the past 2 years on DirecTV.

They don't format their programs for HD though. It's annoying to have the center of the screen overloaded with graphics when there's half the screen they can use to place all their useless crap.

France scores against US, 1-0.

Hey dpkimmel (and others), no commercials during on-field play over on NBCSN and MSNBC. ;)
I'm not watching but I can't help but root for the home team. I'm relying exclusively on this thread to get my USA Soccer score. Not a soccer fan here. Hot soccer mom's maybe. The game, no. Always good to hear the no commercial thing though.

Ok I was half right on the U-23 thing. It only applies to mens Olympic soccer and they get 3 players over that age.

I don't understand the MSNBC strategy. So, one of the games they're airing runs late. As a result, MSNBC has to air another game on delay. So, they air the second game and then about 10 minutes in, they cut out of the game, announce the final score and go directly to Al Sharpton.

I don't understand the MSNBC strategy. So, one of the games they're airing runs late. As a result, MSNBC has to air another game on delay. So, they air the second game and then about 10 minutes in, they cut out of the game, announce the final score and go directly to Al Sharpton.

I don't like soccer, but I'd take it any day over Sharpton!

I have limited interest in these olympics. I want to see every USA basketball game and I want to see women's beach volleyball. I'd like to see some boxing, although they never, ever show nearly enough of that anymore. The swimming finals would be cool to see too. I'm rooting for a few athletes in different sports, such as the incredibly hot Lolo Jones :wub: , also but not enough to watch all of the other events I'd have to wade through to see them.

Back
Top Bottom