The Walking Dead Season 7

They didn't show it. All we got was the sound of gunfire after she went in.
Some things simply don't need to be shown for us to know what happened. I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm guessing the more important part of Sasha's story is still ahead of her rather than her entry into the compound. Likewise with Dwight and his eventually ending up in an Alexandria cell.

Reactions: Pat
Some things simply don't need to be shown for us to know what happened. I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm guessing the more important part of Sasha's story is still ahead of her rather than her entry into the compound. Likewise with Dwight and his eventually ending up in an Alexandria cell.

Sasha's story will be shown in the finale for sure. I wish they had not left out the exchange between Rosita and Dwight though.

Sasha's story will be shown in the finale for sure. I wish they had not left out the exchange between Rosita and Dwight though.
I'm going to guess that his cell ending scene was simply a result of going back to Alexandria willingly with her under the promise of helping rid the world of Negan. He agreed to wait his time in the cell until being able to speak directly with Rick & the gang.

Just a guess as to how it all went down. Nothing dramatic.

I'm going to guess that his cell ending scene was simply a result of going back to Alexandria willingly with her under the promise of helping rid the world of Negan. He agreed to wait his time in the cell until being able to speak directly with Rick & the gang.

Just a guess as to how it all went down. Nothing dramatic.

The cell would have been the safest place for him to be in case some of Negan's people showed up. Not so safe with Daryl showing up. LOL

Ok, any predictions about tonight's episode?

Ok, any predictions about tonight's episode?

Such as?
hmm.gif

ACK! I meant who won't be around next season.

I'm thinking Gregory.

ACK! I meant who won't be around next season.

I'm thinking Gregory.

LOL Well, I could say, but... here's a tidbit for you

Jadis to Michone: "I lay with the leader, you mind?"

Well that was an eye opener!!!!
When Sasha asked for a gun,knife, or piece of glass I was thinking she was going to try to kill Negan. I thought her response when Eugene gave her the pill was extreme disappointment.
So when she popped out of that casket,,HOLY SHIIT!!!!
I had doubts about Dwight. Morgan's now a killer. Love that tiger!!!
Will Michone survive????
Gonna be a looong time until October gets here.

So much more to discuss, I need to watch again. This episode lived up to the hype and DID NOT disappoint IMO.

I need to watch again.

I need to watch again also. I thought Negan told Sasha she would spend the night in comfort and luxury. That didn't happen seeing as how she woke up in the cell.

Didn't Rick get shot in the gut? Why is he sitting beside Michone's bed and not in a bed also???

I think Dwight looks out of place in a leather jacket. That's was weird with Simon, Dwight & Negan all in leather jackets. o_O

Eugene is dead to me. :dual9mm:

This season ended with another cliff hanger but nothing like last years! On another forum there's a number of members expressing displeasure over this season's finale and doubt they'll continue to watch.:idunno:
IMO this episode answered questions yet asked more, as TWD season finales have always done.

I think Negan was scared for the first time ever when rick told he was dead already

^as did I. I actually thought they were gonna let the group lose Carl too. The thing this show has...is no character is safe. Well..I dont what a show we would have without Rick. I will say this...I will be VERY VERY angry if after all of these seasons Rick wakes up in his hospital bed.

What an epic episode. As usual, this show never disappoints.I'm gonna miss Sasha.:( She was on the Talking Dead so if you haven't watched it I highly suggest you do.I'm also another one who going to have to watch it again.

Sasha-Has-Her-Hand-on-Her-Gun-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-9.jpg

What an epic episode. As usual, this show never disappoints.I'm gonna miss Sasha.:( She was on the Talking Dead so if you haven't watched it I highly suggest you do.I'm also another one who going to have to watch it again.

Sasha-Has-Her-Hand-on-Her-Gun-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-9.jpg

I had to tape the Talking Dead and watched it Monday. She had a hard time keeping the tears in check.

The cavalry arrived just in time. As we were watching the part where Negan had the coffin sitting upright, my wife said "I hope she has turned and comes out to bite him in the face. So, oh so close to being right.

At the beginning of the episode, we were both wondering if she had killed herself, because it sure looked that way. And Sasha did tell Negan that only one has to die.

I saw the last season finale has been played several times this week, late at night.
Also AMC.com has a 'binge-o-rama', every episode of S7 available on your computer.

This show's ratings are in freefall. Season 7 was by far the worst season of the series.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/the-wal...ale-down-sonequa-martin-green-amc-1202060376/

20% drop. lol

All that compared to this that and the other confuses me. I'll hang my hat on this statement: "The show is still easily this season’s top-rated series on TV, both broadcast and cable, with a massive edge on the likes of The Big Bang Theory, Empire and breakout newbie This Is Us."

All that compared to this that and the other confuses me. I'll hang my hat on this statement: "The show is still easily this season’s top-rated series on TV, both broadcast and cable, with a massive edge on the likes of The Big Bang Theory, Empire and breakout newbie This Is Us."

Sure, when you're comparing it with shows that really cant compete. The Walking Dead is a giant and those shows only appeal to some. Comedy sitcoms have never done it for me.

Empire is a pretty niche show, too.

Just wonder how many watched TWD on their computer the following day after watching the awards or rasslin'.

Comedy sitcoms have never done it for me.

It has been a long time since I've liked any comedy sitcom. I remember I enjoyed I Love Lucy. Mork & Mindy was good. I can think of a few more of the old shows. I still love reruns of MASH. But, nothing new for many years.

Just wonder how many watched TWD on their computer the following day after watching the awards or rasslin'.

Why wouldn't they just DVR the series? I record all the shows I like so I'm sure not to miss anything.

So what'd you do? I started twitching around 8:30 then sat in a darken room staring at the blank screen and sobbed.......
:p

Back
Top Bottom