The Walking Dead Season 7

Nobody? Nobody watch this or have a comment?

Oh well, I thought it was an excellent episode. Can't wait for the next.
It was an intense episode. Looks like Morgan took Russel Crowe Light's game plan and ran with it. And even made him pay for it with his own life too.Going to be interesting to see how it moves forward, with both him and with Carol.

It was an intense episode. Looks like Morgan took Russel Crowe Light's game plan and ran with it. And even made him pay for it with his own life too.Going to be interesting to see how it moves forward, with both him and with Carol.
Neither of which anyone wants to eff with. I think those two could easily team up and take out Negan on their own.

Nobody? Nobody watch this or have a comment?

A great episode. One I've been waiting for. Poor Richard. He wanted Negan so bad. I was pulling for him to lead the Kingdom army when he said that is what is left for him to do. I felt sorry for him. Then Morgan took that option off the table.I'm glad he isn't going to cry about how he had to kill him.

I knew I was going to love Carol's part from the trailer. As Rick says That woman is a force of nature. Can't wait for the next episode.

In-depth look @ last week's episode.....

These little things are what makes TWD great. On the Talking Dead last week Gimple said some things weren't intended but if the fans say it's true then it is. The fans are always right.:) Gimple gets a nod from me on that point. Although many times I hate him for dragging us through some of the things he does. :mad:

These little things are what makes TWD great. On the Talking Dead last week Gimple said some things weren't intended but if the fans say it's true then it is. The fans are always right.:) Gimple gets a nod from me on that point. Although many times I hate him for dragging us through some of the things he does. :mad:
I love these in-depth looks at these episodes. It's obvious that there's some effort going into producing those each week.

Yep, we fans are always right. It is what we want it to be. ;)

The Talking Dead as a followup to the show is awesome. I find it extremely interesting to hear from those involved in the show break things down and relate their experiences from behind the scenes. Good stuff each and every week.

Reactions: Pat
The Talking Dead as a followup to the show is awesome

This week they will be putting The Badlands between TWD and TTD. That is so wrong. I will be finding something else to watch in the time slot, then watch TTD recording Monday morning. It is too late for me to keep my eyes open.

Only way to get a good rating for a so-so show (if that IMO) is to sandwich it between two great shows.

Only way to get a good rating for a so-so show (if that IMO) is to sandwich it between two great shows.

I was hoping the first season would be the only time they did this. I guess it isn't catching on that much that they have to do this again this season. I resent it.

I didn't make it through the complete season of Badlands. I'm still in awe that someone paid a lot of money to produce this show.

Ok, I'm going to watch again to try and get my head wrapped around this latest episode.
Had Eugene really gone over to the other side??
Is Sasha a goner?
Is Maggie or possibly Daryl take Gregory out?
Two more episodes and it looks like we're going to be left hangin' again.... dammit....:)

At the end Dwight or Daryl? I've compared the two crossbows and I don't think it is the same crossbow. So I think it was Dwight.

Last edited:
And another thing....you might be able to pull the wires from under the dash to hot wire a car. But one that's sat for a couple of years [judging from Judith's growth] and the battery is still charged and the tires still up..
But what about the locking steering wheel that needs the ignition to be turned on??
Better to pop the lock and use a screwdriver or peal back the collar.

And another thing....you might be able to pull the wires from under the dash to hot wire a car. But one that's sat for a couple of years [judging from Judith's growth] and the battery is still charged and the tires still up..
But what about the locking steering wheel that needs the ignition to be turned on??
Better to pop the lock and use a screwdriver or peal back the collar.
I wouldn't be that concerned with accuracy on a story that relies on us believing in zombies.

Yeah I know....Hey ever notice Rick hasn't reloaded his 6 shooter like ever????? LOL

Rosita is a very very nice looking woman. a Stunner in fact. Puts maggie to shame IMHO.
I dont get why sasha wanted to basically commit suicide by negan ...team family before individual relationships!

Eugene is a coward. :mad:

Of course it isn't like he hasn't been telling us this all along.

Yes I know. But such a stupid way for her to go.
I hope she takes some negan-ites with her. If she goes out in a blaze of glory negan might be a little bit scared for what he has unleashed...

Ok, I've got to watch again. Last week I saw was Sasha running into Negans compound at the end of the episode and then this week she's in Daryl's cell. What'da I miss? Negan said she raised a ruckus. Missed that too...
I guess it was Dwight will the crossbow and she brought him back to Alexandria.
Rick should have let Daryl go at him.
Eugene is out for himself, he's not to ever be trusted again.
Morgan's off in la-la land
Gregory has to get it this week!
I see two 'new' guys in Ricks crew as they approach the Oceanside compound. Are they from the junkyard?

I see next week being advertised as ''extended'' so a 90 minute episode?

Ok, I've got to watch again. Last week I saw was Sasha running into Negans compound at the end of the episode and then this week she's in Daryl's cell. What'da I miss? Negan said she raised a ruckus. Missed that too...
They didn't show it. All we got was the sound of gunfire after she went in.

I see two 'new' guys in Ricks crew

Can't be Junkyard guys. They are useless. I think they are probably from Hilltop. They could be from Alexandria and we haven't seen them before.

Back
Top Bottom