The Walking Dead Season 7

Next week's episode. I saw the clip for next week on Talking Dead.

Last night they asked if Carol would go all Rambo on Negan when she learns he killed Abraham and Glenn. I voted yes! :)

Next week's episode. I saw the clip for next week on Talking Dead.

Last night they asked if Carol would go all Rambo on Negan when she learns he killed Abraham and Glenn. I voted yes! :)

Since the preview shows Daryl at the Sanctuary then you already know it is going to focus on Negan and his group. That's why I say I might not watch it. I'm not up to seeing them mistreating people. But I will see what the episode spoiler says before I decide. I record it anyway so I can change my mind... maybe FF the scenes I don't want to see.

Thinking Dwight might be seeing the error of his ways.

We saw him on Daryl's bike in a trailer long time ago, wonder now if he's planning on leaving Negan's group?

Thinking Dwight might be seeing the error of his ways.

We saw him on Daryl's bike in a trailer long time ago, wonder now if he's planning on leaving Negan's group?

Dwight might want to take over Negan's group. But why would he treat Daryl so poorly if he wants Daryl's help? which I believe is why he saved Daryl's life by shooting him so Negan wouldn't pick him. I don't know what the end game is.

Good episode IMO. After all the of the carnage that went down in the previous episode, it was nice to have something semi mellow to watch. The tiger is badass and I like Ezekiel's character. Also, feeding the pigs walkers was brilliant. :lol2:

I wonder if eating the pigs who were fed walkers will turn Negans people faster?
just wondering...
The residents of Alexandria under Rick plus the those at the Hilltop and the Kingdom join forces to fight Negan.
Dwight was shown alone in a earlier trailer on what appeared to be Daryl's bike. Is it possible he's realized the error of his ways and will join forces to show Rick etc the weak spots in the defenses at Negan's camp?
I'm thinking that when the time comes it'll be Carol who kills Negan for his killing of Abraham and Glenn.

Reactions: Pat
I wonder if eating the pigs who were fed walkers will turn Negans people faster?
just wondering...
The residents of Alexandria under Rick plus the those at the Hilltop and the Kingdom join forces to fight Negan.
Dwight was shown alone in a earlier trailer on what appeared to be Daryl's bike. Is it possible he's realized the error of his ways and will join forces to show Rick etc the weak spots in the defenses at Negan's camp?
I'm thinking that when the time comes it'll be Carol who kills Negan for his killing of Abraham and Glenn.

I was wondering the same thing.

Back when the group made it to the CDC Rick was informed that everyone already carries the "virus." As long as you don't die, you aren't going to turn.

just wondering...

I think the walker pigs was just a FU gesture but who knows, maybe they will at least get sick as dogs. ;)

Oh and I do believe there is war in the making.

Personally, I liked the 180 of the first week's episode. I finally got the chance this morning to watch this past weeks episode.

Looks like the King is sweet on Carol. Future Queen? The former Zookeeper couldn't go wrong having Carol on his side, that's for sure.

I like the tie in of Negan's group.

I guess the feeding the dead to the pigs gives a little self satisfaction on their part. Maybe they'd do better to pass poison through the food somehow? IDK

Next week looks to get intense again. Looking forward to that next episode.

It's an addiction. :( I don't want to watch tonight but I know I won't be able to stay away. :mad:

I took a nap! I'm tanned, rested and ready! Ok, scratch the tan..

Awesome episode. Loved the back story sister/wife twist. I think if I were Daryl, I'd have to take the 'I am Negan' route till I could figure out how to get the hell outta there. It's a big world and not everyone our there is Negan .

Two questions, how did the front rim on his bike get bent and how did he get the guy he shot back to ''Neganville'' on foot?

Darryl. Is. Boss.
Unfricking-believable strength of spirit.

Love that he was not scared of lucille.
I think he feels he is dead already but will fight if he can
I felt hope in this ep actually.

Two questions, how did the front rim on his bike get bent and how did he get the guy he shot back to ''Neganville'' on foot?

Poor editing IMO. There was supposed to be a car chase and wreck, then they edited it out. I guess we can make up our own story about how he got back with the body.

Last edited:
Awesome episode. Loved the back story sister/wife twist. I think if I were Daryl, I'd have to take the 'I am Negan' route till I could figure out how to get the hell outta there. It's a big world and not everyone our there is Negan .

It wasn't as hard to watch as I thought it would be. I would take that route too, but Daryl is not that cunning. He is stubborn to the bone.

Dwight said it to Sherry: "Its better than being dead". I dont know if I could liv every day knowing the woman I love is with someone like Negan

The Spoiling Dead Fans
Just now ·
Finale filming is popping over at the Gin property (Alexandria). So far we have received reported sightings of Tara, Jesus, Carl, Enid, Aaron, Eric, and Scott (Kenric Green). If you go out today please be respectful and message us with any photos/updates. Have fun!

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 4 new photos.
2 hrs ·
Yesterday was a busy day of filming at the Gin. There were a lot of characters on set! We heard reported sightings of Rick, Carl, Michonne, Negan, Dwight, Daryl, Aaron, Eric, Enid, Tara, Jesus, and Scott. There were three large trucks that were spotted outside the gates that looked like Negan's trucks. There were also several characters on both guard platforms at the gates. The most interesting sight of the night was Michonne standing on a large crane high above the Brownstones. No idea what she was doing up there so high but it was quite a sight!!
Filming today resumes in Senoia today over on Baggarly Way between Johnston St and Seavy St. They could possibly move over to the Gin afterwards. If you go out today please be respectful and message us with any updates!
Thanks for the pics Dave and Carmen Sandiego!

What, no cookies?
CarolArmor.jpg

Comic Con has a convention in Providence this weekend. Saw that Negan will be here today.
How do you get a bat wrapped with barbed wire through TSA screening??

Comic Con has a convention in Providence this weekend. Saw that Negan will be here today.
How do you get a bat wrapped with barbed wire through TSA screening??

LOL! Good question. I wish someone would ask him that at the convention.

Yeah and they busted my chops over nail clippers!!!!

OK, as I do every Monday I watched again on the computer.
Again more questions than answers. Except there's no doubt in my mind that Negan is one twisted individual.
I'm still trying to figure out how Negan maintains control over his group other than by fear. He's sorely outnumbered.

btw the episode was just over 1 hour long, it was commercials that bloated it to 1.5 hours.

The trailer for next weeks episode is out. Maggie is at Hilltop. Negan's men arrive for their ''goodies''. I didn't see Negan in the clip however.
I imagine word will get back to him that she's not dead and who knows who will pay the consequences?
Spencer isn't long for this world either..

The trailer for next weeks episode is out. Maggie is at Hilltop. Negan's men arrive for their ''goodies''. I didn't see Negan in the clip however.
I imagine word will get back to him that she's not dead and who knows who will pay the consequences?

They are filming the season finale now. Yesterday there were reports of a lot of gunfire at AZ with sightings of #teamfamily, Maggie (so guess some Hilltop peeps), Kingdom peeps including Carol, Negan & Co and there's a new group we might learn about soon. :dual9mm:

They showed that Sunday night in the previews. It looked like it's going to be a good episode.

Back
Top Bottom