The Walking Dead Season 7

Another good episode. Cool to see even the further extent of Negan's reach. I can't wait to see the demise of Negan's character.

My only real complaint is about the format of this series. Why don't they, producers/who ever, think that we can't handle multiple storylines @ the same time? I'm growing tired of the episodes that reside solely around a single character. This never really bothered me until recently. Recently, my wife and I started watching HBO's Game of Thrones. I like the way their episodes follow many different storylines within its hour broadcast. I really think that the viewers of TWD could handle that type of format.

Reactions: Pat
Good episode. At least we know where some weapons are now. I hope somehow Rick's group is going to join up with the all-female group.

I'm growing tired of the episodes that reside solely around a single character.

I felt the same way back when it was Rick and Carl after the prison fell, soon joined by Michonne. Daryl and Beth. T-dog and Carol with the sisters.
Still don't care for the focus on just one or two characters in an episode.

Another good episode. Cool to see even the further extent of Negan's reach. I can't wait to see the demise of Negan's character.

My only real complaint is about the format of this series. Why don't they, producers/who ever, think that we can't handle multiple storylines @ the same time? I'm growing tired of the episodes that reside solely around a single character. This never really bothered me until recently. Recently, my wife and I started watching HBO's Game of Thrones. I like the way their episodes follow many different storylines within its hour broadcast. I really think that the viewers of TWD could handle that type of format.

A lot of people are saying the pace is too slow. I don't understand the ins and outs of producing a TV series, but they are also saying the problem is money. HBO has a much larger budget to work with than AMC.

All and all, still a good episode. However, the grieving over the losses of Abe, Glenn and Denise is not quite hitting the spot. It seems the fans are more saddened than the characters on the show.

A lot of people are saying the pace is too slow. I don't understand the ins and outs of producing a TV series, but they are also saying the problem is money. HBO has a much larger budget to work with than AMC.

All and all, still a good episode. However, the grieving over the losses of Abe, Glenn and Denise is not quite hitting the spot. It seems the fans are more saddened than the characters on the show.
I have been thinking the same thing...are they so hardened now that they are handling things different?

I have been thinking the same thing...are they so hardened now that they are handling things different?

That could be it I guess. Doesn't seem right somehow. Maybe it's a reflection of the show creators...
noidea.gif

I'm confused..... Are you saying you think these character need to mourn their losses more than they are or are you saying that they mourn too much?

I'm confused..... Are you saying you think these character need to mourn their losses more than they are or are you saying that they mourn too much?

The characters in the show didn't seem to be showing the pain of losing their loved ones. They look numb to me. I will make an exception of Eugene. When he was telling Tara, he looked like he was in pain.

We're a year and a half, maybe 2 years, into this. Every character has lost at least one loved one and/or witnessed the loved ones of their friends killed.
I would imagine they are 'numb' to death.
You're right, Eugene was definitely in pain.

Wait... What? TWD under tornado warning? Hilltop... Woodbury. :p
TornadoWaring.JPG

Ok, I got up at 2 am to see if the moon was still in the sky,,it was so I flipped on the TV.
When you watch an episode of TWD on Telemundo and can follow the story because you've that episode umpteen times before it should tell you something. What I have no idea. :).

I caught about a third of the show when it came on at 9 then I soon conked out. , [the twins wear me out] Then I watched the last third when I woke up around 2. I finally watched the episode in it's entirety this morning on the AMC TWD web site.

Anyone have any idea of why Negan is keeping Carl around? I'm thinking as a bargaining chip for future use should things go south.
No idea of how far out they were from Alexandria when Fr Gabe got out and started walking back, unarmed.
I noticed Rick still wears his gun belt, no gun however.
Jesus and Carl left Hilltop in the back of a truck, Carl continued on while Jesus jumped out before they got to Sanctuary. No idea how Jesus got into Sanctuary. I think maybe he left the note for Daryl??? However it was him on top of the truck carrying Negan and Carl heading out for Alexandria.
One more episode then........

Just watched the latest show. Negan is a great character. Can't wait for next week.
A guy we can all love to hate. I can't wait to see his demise but I'll be enjoying the episodes that he remains.

As an already announced Carl Disliker, I found myself rooting for Negan the other night. At the same time though, how could Carl not take him out when he had the chance? That baffles me.

Something that I saw that maybe I misinterpreted..... In the scene where Car and Negan are getting ready to leave the compound in the truck...... For a brief moment wasn't Jesus laying on top of that vehicle? And then he's gone. How does that make sense? Did I blink or something? Maybe I'm just seeing things? I gotta watch that part again.

Damn..... An iron to the face? That's gotta hurt.

Another random thought. This isn't a spoiler or anything. I am not a follower of the comics but I still hear things from time to time. One of the things that was being said prior to the introduction of Negan was..... How in the world are they going to be able to portray Negan due to his extensive use of foul language? Now, I'm only guessing that he's probably been toned down quite a bit but they, AMC, iare starting to push the envelope a little more with some of his remarks and the like. It's not that it bothers me or anything as that's part of his character. What I am noticing now or maybe not noticing all along is that other characters are starting to swear more. Is that something new?

I had a couple of those old cast iron irons and used them as doorstops. Heavy. and that had to tingle just a bit...
Dp, look at my previous post #295.. That was Jesus on top of the truck.

Dp, look at my previous post #295.. That was Jesus on top of the truck.
Sorry, I hadn't read that. Tell me then, how is it all of those guards they showed earlier, up high, in their compound failed to see him? Something that makes no sense to me.

One of the things that was being said prior to the introduction of Negan was..... How in the world are they going to be able to portray Negan due to his extensive use of foul language?

Apparently, in the comics Negan says F...idy F F a lot, like in every sentence. I personally don't like foul language. I think a story should be able to stand on it's own without the chiot. :rolleyes: Anywho, I haven't noticed the language with other characters but now I will be listening for it.

Looks like AMC is playing another marathon leading up to the finale.

Looks like AMC is playing another marathon leading up to the finale.

Season 4. One of my favorite seasons. I'm trying to record it. I keep missing the first few minutes because I have to start the recording each hour.
frusty.gif

I knew the Governor wasn't going to get out of there with all those oxygen tanks. :mad:

Pat, interesting. I'm not sure if I have a favorite season. I know some episodes in each season were great and some were not so great IMO.
I know season 1, the one that got me hooked, would be at or very near the top of my list

Pat, interesting. I'm not sure if I have a favorite season. I know some episodes in each season were great and some were not so great IMO.
I know season 1, the one that got me hooked, would be at or very near the top of my list

The first 4 or 5 are my favorites. Although, I didn't care much for the story arc where Beth was at the hospital. I did want to see Beth grow more. It was interesting watching her grow from the pampered, protected daughter into someone who could take care of herself. She had so much more to give.

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 2 new photos.
48 mins ·
Episode 7.8 "Hearts Still Beating"

Characters: Rick, Negan, Carl, Daryl, Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Morgan, Aaron, Father Gabriel, Jesus, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Spencer, Enid, Olivia, Judith, Gregory, Eric, Tobin, Richard, Fat Joey
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif

I feel like my grandsons waiting for Santa!!!!

Great episode! Nice to see them all again in one episode. Now comes the long wait until February....

Back
Top Bottom