The Walking Dead - Season 8

Now that episode was what made TWD one of my favorite shows and much needed for me.I'm back on board and looking forward to the next episode.

I thought you might like this one, but I didn't want to say anything about it and make expectations too high.
I think it is the best episode this season, so far.

On another forum the TWD dead was referred to as the A-Team with zombies!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:
when Simon was holding his high level conference I heard a reference to the ''other communities''.
Jadis/Jada (?) of the trash people? The Oceanside community?
And yes, another helicopter.

btw I saw a article last week that I should have saved but didn't that if or when FtWD ever gets to Texas
the time line might change and Abraham might return. Motherdick.
BTW, after Negan's 'Backsliding Simon?' remark, I'm thinking Simon might be the one who was in charge of the Sanctuary before Negan took over. Just speculating because he seemed to take over for a minute there, plus his plan 'B' to just kill everyone which is totally opposed to Negan's thinking about resources. I'll even bet Simon was the one who ordered the killing all the men from the now Oceanside group.

I thought you might like this one, but I didn't want to say anything about it and make expectations too high.
I think it is the best episode this season, so far.

Yeah, it was excellent and thought it was the best episode of season as well . I hope it continues this way and finishes strong.

Reactions: Pat
Appears that both Rick and Negan are of the same mindset and know they need both fighters and workers.
Simon is a strange one, IMO he could very well have ordered the killing of the men at Oceanside.
Did Eugene find a note in the base of that chess piece? Does he now know Dwight is helping Rick?
The ''fight'' between Rick and Daryl wasn't much of a fight was it?

Nah. It was over hyped and I'm glad of that.
I will have to review the recording about the note.. But, Eugene definitely knows it was Dwight because of the red paint on the chess pieces matched the smear of red paint on the bag used to carry the guns to the workers.

I forgot about this. In the opening scenes, Simon was telling Gregory what they could do. If things didn't fall in place.. 'we take a flyer on the place and kill everyone there.' flyer???? does that sound like a helicopter to anyone besides me?

I always thought that ''taking a flyer'' meant taking a chance on something that may or may not work out.
Like saying lets roll the dice and see what happens.
But knowing TWD they might have thrown that in just to mess with us!! LOL:laugh:

But Rick seeing the chopper is intriguing.

I always thought that ''taking a flyer'' meant taking a chance on something that may or may not work out.
Like saying lets roll the dice and see what happens.
But knowing TWD they might have thrown that in just to mess with us!! LOL:laugh:

But Rick seeing the chopper is intriguing.

You are right. I never heard that expression before. I'm glad the Saviors do not have a helicopter. That was the worse thought about that deal.

The chopper can only mean one thing... there's another community.

Another community or is Rick losing it again like the phone calls he ''got'' while they were staying in the prison?
If the writers are messing with us they're doing a great job!!!

FYI AMC has aired the previous Sunday's episode at 5 am the past two Saturday mornings.
The helicopter really intrigues me. Remember Rick did see a chopper in the first or second episode and then the Gov had a chopper that crashed.
Rick & Co have traveled from GA to somewhere in VA and never saw or heard any other choppers. In Abraham's travels from TX to where the two groups meet he hasn't heard or seen one either.

The chopper was the 1st time this season I've been Intrigued by the show

FYI AMC has aired the previous Sunday's episode at 5 am the past two Saturday mornings

They also air the previous show right before the new show. I don't usually have anything else during that time slot so I watch it again to see if I missed anything.

I would watch the previous night's episode Monday morning on the 'puter and saw many things I missed.

8.6 "The King, The Widow, and Rick"

You may see things you wish you could unsee.
shocked.gif

Appears that both Rick and Negan are of the same mindset and know they need both fighters and workers.
Simon is a strange one, IMO he could very well have ordered the killing of the men at Oceanside.
Did Eugene find a note in the base of that chess piece? Does he now know Dwight is helping Rick?
I just think it was the wet paint that got on his finger, and then he noticed the same red spots on that bag, and he put them together. If he didn't know before, he knows now. And I think that Dwight knows that he knows.

Another ''catch up'' marathon just started. S8 E1, then 2,.3, etc leading up to tonight's new episode 6

Does anyone else think the many re-airs will kill the series?

I don't think the re-airs lose any fans. It might pick up a few. It was marathon that I stumbled on and hooked me.

Morgan!
It does make sense for a current member of Rick's group to strike out on their own,
Why did Rick go to Jadis to ask her to join up to go against the saviors,,, again???? She double crossed him....again.
Gabriel, did he get bit?
Maggie throwing Gregory in the pen with the other POW's.
Dwight confiding in Eugene...hmmmm
Carl with Sadiek(sp?) Is he trustworthy?
Daryl. don't mess with him in his garbage truck!!!! LOL!
Good episode but we all know the series is starting to lead us to the mid season finale and leave us hanging....l

Did you catch ''Carol'' revealing that ''Henry'' is ''Sophia's'' brother?
I dunno about Morgan,,guess he's walking to Texas from Virginia..

Yes I did catch that. But, that's in real life.

Morgan going to Texas is in the past because Fear is years behind TWD. He would be walking from Atlanta to Houston some time between TWD season 1 and 3.

I saw ''Morgan'' on Talking Dead Sunday say he was finished filming TWD and was heading to Texas the next day to start on Fear.
I had always thought the timeline was the same between the two.
Which Morgan will he be? Lost his mind Morgan? Pacifist Morgan? Kung Foo Morgan?:idunno:
Guess I'll have to binge watch Fear to get up to speed.

Some people are saying Fear is going to take a 2 year time jump so it will be on the same time line as TWD. That way Morgan's jump to Fear will be in his current TWD time line. That is the only way it would make sense to me. But I hate that for Fear because it was getting really interesting and I want to see those missing years.

The Morgan timeline makes no sense to me.
Agreed.
It is puzzling that somehow Fear's time line is 2 years behind TWD's. Oh well, it's entertainment and not a documentary. .

Agreed.
It is puzzling that somehow Fear's time line is 2 years behind TWD's. Oh well, it's entertainment and not a documentary. .

Fear starts from the on set of the apocalypse. Fear let us see what happened at the beginning of the out break. Rick was still in a coma at Fear 1.1.

TWD starts months later with Rick waking from the coma, also, it has already had a big time jump. When we saw the helicopters bombing the city, that was a memory from Shane.

It's confusing. Smarter people than me have figured it out. :confused:

I remember hearing Eugene and others on Talking Dead describe his mullet as a Tennessee top hat and a Mississippi mudflap and it cracked me up!

8.3 is on right now. I just saw 2 trucks go by on the street behind where they filmed Rick giving Gracie to Aaron. o_O

Another head scratching episode! Where'd the walkers go? Negan escaped?
I need to watch again! WOW!

Another head scratching episode! Where'd the walkers go? Negan escaped?
I need to watch again! WOW!
The Saviors gunned down the walkers to get out... remember the machine guns and how Negan said the plan was going to use up the ammo?

Yes I heard that but then they removed the bodies?
btw, next Saturday at 7pm all S7 episodes and then S8 episodes leading up to the mid season finale

Yes I heard that but then they removed the bodies?
btw, next Saturday at 7pm all S7 episodes and then S8 episodes leading up to the mid season finale

The walkers were inside the building.

Finally had the chance to see Talking Dead from this week and its sneak-peak at next weeks episode. :eek:

All's I got to say is I'll be grabbing my popcorn and getting into my seat early for next weeks episode. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom