Today I became a big Chase Elliott fan.

Chase conducts himself well, his dad always did. He's got a whale of a future in NASCAR. As far as Hamlin goes.......I was happy with the outcome.

Feels so good to be right lol

Lol, so is this a Jones vs Elliott debate? They both have had wins robbed already. Jones winning the other night shouldn’t make Elliott look bad in the court of public opinion.

Lmao in a race where over half the field DNF'd from no fault of their own. How ironic.

Congrats on your lottery win I guess

Lol, so is this a Jones vs Elliott debate? They both have had wins robbed already. Jones winning the other night shouldn’t make Elliott look bad in the court of public opinion.
It shouldn't, but we all knew it would. I was watching the last restart with my girlfriend and I told her plain as day "I want anyone but Erik Jones to win this race because I already know what we're going to hear, and I already know he's going to somehow win this thing."

Sure enough, he did, and we heard it immediately.

Lmao in a race where over half the field DNF'd from no fault of their own. How ironic.

Congrats on your lottery win I guess
In another thread, you pointed out how Chase Elliott bashers would be trying to put an asterisk on the win if Chase had won the Firecracker 400. You might be right, might be wrong, but if you are right that is sad because asterisks are for losers.

So why are you now bashing Erik Jones by trying to put the asterisk on his win at Daytona? You are doing just exactly what you said the Chase Haters would do.

What I'm at a loss to understand is why it matters who got the first win? Watching young racers learn their
craft is more interesting to me. I don't put much stock in "who's on first".

In another thread, you pointed out how Chase Elliott bashers would be trying to put an asterisk on the win if Chase had won the Firecracker 400. You might be right, might be wrong, but if you are right that is sad because asterisks are for losers.

So why are you now bashing Erik Jones by trying to put the asterisk on his win at Daytona? You are doing just exactly what you said the Chase Haters would do.
Because the Chase haters make it a point to rub it in our faces. Completely ignoring his otherwise stellar numbers the last 2 and a half years.

What I'm at a loss to understand is why it matters who got the first win? Watching young racers learn their
craft is more interesting to me. I don't put much stock in "who's on first".
Well its a sport that revolves around getting to things first sooooo

Back
Top Bottom