Today I became a big Chase Elliott fan.

@Revman I get that you're loyal to a T - literally - but man you're spewing the company line for them now lol.

Take these off for just a second...

upload_2017-11-15_10-12-23.png

@Revman I get that you're loyal to a T - literally - but man you're spewing the company line for them now lol.

Take these off for just a second...

View attachment 30316

But but but "Wheels" always speaks the truth!!! And Denny's spotter wouldn't BS anybody!!!! TRD can do no wrong!!!!! Everyone talks about Chase when they should be talking about Kyle Damn Busch instead!!!!!! Happy meals in Mom's basement!!!!!!

Wheels doesn't benefit from the clarity that exists on this board. Smart, smart man. Pretty sure that Wheels doesn't care about the hype we all should be lapping up.

I don't know how much of that is just for public consumption, but if he honestly believes what he said, he's an idiot. And yes, you can be genius in one area and be an idiot in many other areas at the same time. I'm sure if you talked to Gustafson you would get a different perspective. Is one of those guy's opinion more valuable than the other?

The kid doesn't seek the limelight, just like his father. He lives the simple life in the North Georgia mountains, flies to HMS in his helicopter, longer trips he uses his twin engine plane.

He is twin engine and instrument rated, he so he no hillbilly, like some of the haters would want you to believe.

The kid doesn't seek the limelight, just like his father. He lives the simple life in the North Georgia mountains, flies to HMS in his helicopter, longer trips he uses his twin engine plane.

He is twin engine and instrument rated, he so he no hillbilly, like some of the haters would want you to believe.

weeping guy.jpg

That's beautiful man.

Hamlin was out of the Championship when he took Chase out at Texas......... He just wasn't smart enough to know it...... I don't know if he still realizes what the implications of his action of being a dumb@@@ got him.......

He was smart enough to know that it was Martinsville not Texas.

Some fans.

Yeah, Chase isn't your typical JGR douchebag, so you don't like him. Sorry but you're in the minority there bud.

"There are those who know, think they know, and don't know. Those who know shouldn't engage with those who don't. No point."

Sound familiar? It should. Yeah, it's that cryptic BS you spouted on here after Denny dumped Chase. Instead of calling you out on it, I kindly asked you to elaborate. When you predictably ignored my request, I chose to let it slide because I already knew what you meant. It's pretty clear just by reading your other posts on here. You're so hardcore obsessed with TRD that you think you know these guys on a personal level, and refuse to believe they are ever in the wrong. Their word is gold and everyone else is just a hater or whatever. It makes it really hard to take you seriously. There's a line between "fan" and "fanboy" that you clearly crossed a while ago.

You love racing and you love TRD even more, we get it. We also get that you can't stand Chase Elliott and the attention he gets, since we all have to hear about it every time you post. I respect your passion and loyalty, but your lack of objectivity and your constant crying about Chase isn't a good look. Maybe it's time to take your own advice and eat a Happy Meal. Good day

Oh my god. Are those Jimmie stats?

4 top 5s for the entire year? No poles either.

It was worth than I thought. I dont keep in touch with the sport anymore like I used to.

Terrible numbers.
Haha yeah pulled those from Racing Reference. I was shocked at how many were career lows.

Yeah, Chase isn't your typical JGR douchebag, so you don't like him. Sorry but you're in the minority there bud.

"There are those who know, think they know, and don't know. Those who know shouldn't engage with those who don't. No point."

Sound familiar? It should. Yeah, it's that cryptic BS you spouted on here after Denny dumped Chase. Instead of calling you out on it, I kindly asked you to elaborate. When you predictably ignored my request, I chose to let it slide because I already knew what you meant. It's pretty clear just by reading your other posts on here. You're so hardcore obsessed with TRD that you think you know these guys on a personal level, and refuse to believe they are ever in the wrong. Their word is gold and everyone else is just a hater or whatever. It makes it really hard to take you seriously. There's a line between "fan" and "fanboy" that you clearly crossed a while ago.

You love racing and you love TRD even more, we get it. We also get that you can't stand Chase Elliott and the attention he gets, since we all have to hear about it every time you post. I respect your passion and loyalty, but your lack of objectivity and your constant crying about Chase isn't a good look. Maybe it's time to take your own advice and eat a Happy Meal. Good day
I think what most people forget here is that he is a kid, an incredibly mature young man who has a legend for a daddy. I'd be willing to bet he gets more than one win next year and is a serious threat as a contender for the championship.

It’s important that not everyone is a fan of Chase Elliott.
I don't think any of us care that they aren't fans.

It's the constant writing him off as a no talent, choke artist hack that's skating by on his father's name that irritates the ones that are fans.

It's the constant writing him off as a no talent, choke artist hack that's skating by on his father's name that irritates the ones that are fans.
I've never done that, nor will I. Maybe you'll get used to it ... I really don't know.

What I meant was that rivalries and such things are good for business. Go, Blaney!

hope not, going multi years without a win but being Nascar's most popular driver? heads will explode in these times.

I don't think Chase is a no-talent hack at all. I did think he'd have a few wins by now, as do most people. But they're coming eventually, no question.

I get your irritation with people writing him off. By the same token however, as someone who isn't particularly a fan of Chase, it's a little irritating when his fans act like you're some kind of monster if you don't root for him.

And there's no denying he has a "ready-made" fan base. He's inherited the vast majority of Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, and Bill Elliott fans. The name, team, and number have helped him out in that regard.

I have not seen those posts. Seriously.

You spent a lot of time on that. Good punctuation.
Missed your request for elaboration on my post. Call me out next time. That way you won't be disappointed when I don't respond.
I don't have much of a problem with Chase. The hype is a different story.
Never asked for you to take me seriously.
Don't care about fan/fanboy. Never have.
I love Happy Meals.
Don't care about how I look here.
Thanks for reading.
Good day to you as well.

Back
Top Bottom