Today I became a big Chase Elliott fan.

I think your TRD spotter needs some new coke bottles.
BTW, fuk with the bull and get the horns.

Chase is the bull? Okay. How many wins does the bull have?

Chase is the bull? Okay. How many wins does the bull have?
Hahaha, as many as this guy.

413649049.jpg

Pie face Jones overdrives his talent too often to be much of a winner. I'd take Chase to be a cup champion first

So you would disagree with Chase? You would prefer that he say, "I race others better than they race me,"? The media would agree with you.
I do disagree with Chase. I think Denny clearly raced him WAY harder at Martinsville.

You don't? o_O

Last edited:
I do disagree with Chase. I think Denny clearly raced him WAY harder at Martinsville.

You don't? o_O
I don't know how you reach that conclusion. I mean, I don't disagree with anything Chase did, but he did drive Hamlin into the wall, damaging his car to the point he was passed by several cars and the 2 car was about to go by, even if the tire had not gone down. And of course, the tire did go down. Hamlin was out of the championship the very moment Chase walled him.

I don't know how you reach that conclusion. I mean, I don't disagree with anything Chase did, but he did drive Hamlin into the wall, damaging his car to the point he was passed by several cars and the 2 car was about to go by, even if the tire had not gone down. And of course, the tire did go down. Hamlin was out of the championship the very moment Chase walled him.
Hamlin was out of the Championship when he took Chase out at Texas......... He just wasn't smart enough to know it...... I don't know if he still realizes what the implications of his action of being a dumb@@@ got him.......

Ok. Just a little rant.
I've never been a fan of Hambone!
I kind a like Chase!
Total Blaney fanboy here!

I was glad to see Chase get even! That's how we roll!

But damn that freaking splitter!!!!!!

With just 3 well placed right front to left rear tire rubs the championship could be decided within a matter of laps!
How many times has this happened? Intentional or unintentional! It is the easiest way to take your opponent out without looking like the "bad guy"!

Get rid of that left over from the COT splitter now!

It'll be interesting to see if he starts his career 0-for-76 too.
Won't matter. Larson was more than 0-72* in Hendrick equipment.

These guys are coming into the sport so young now that it's really irrelevant what they do their first few years. If they perform at a high level - which Chase has clearly done - then it's of course impressive. Hardly a precursor for how their career is going to shape out though if they struggle out of the gate.

Hitting someone so hard you spin them out and running someone up the track aren't the same thing. Sure it resulted in a split tire but more often than not it doesn't... 100% of the time someone spins someone out it's extremely detrimental to their day.

Nah, Denny could have pitted and still been in the race when his tire was going down. He made the choice not to and paid for it.

More then half of those DNFs weren’t of his fault. Jones will win his first race before Elliott. Bank it.

He just might. We'll see how fast He becomes a championship contender though, being that Chase has already done that TWICE for a team that hasn't even been all that good lately. As for those DNF's, somebody can correct me, but I recall Chase wrecking by himself exactly ONCE, in his first Daytona 500. I've seen Jones wreck multiple times all of his own doing.

Chase was inside and had the position. All Denny had to do was lift, something he was too stubborn or too stupid to do. He let himself get put in a bad position against somebody who wasn't going to let him off the hook.

Well, he's already HALF way there, as the teammate of a guy that has more wins than HMS combined this year.
The 77 ain't the 78 though, it was a new team this year.

Kinda like saying Kasey Kahne should have run better because Chad Knaus is the crew chief of the 48.

The 77 ain't the 78 though, it was a new team this year.

Kinda like saying Kasey Kahne should have run better because Chad Knaus is the crew chief of the 48.

If the 48 had had the season the 78 had, I might be inclined to agree with that.

You know you're good when a 3 win season is considered a bad year.

The bigger problem is those were about the only three times that team ran good all season. The other 33 races were mostly a cluster****. Two wins by the 17 didn't make that team any good either. Remember also, a couple of the 48 wins were kind of gifts. They were realistically a one win team this year.

The bigger problem is those were about the only three times that team ran good all season. The other 33 races were mostly a cluster****. Two wins by the 17 didn't make that team any good either. Remember also, a couple of the 48 wins were kind of gifts. They were realistically a one win team this year.
Career lows in quite a few categories, even laps completed. Crazy.

upload_2017-11-15_8-11-53.png

Anyone listen to Mike Wheeler bad mouthing the 24 driver on XM this morning?

Confuses subjectivity with reality.

He won 3 times. There are no gifts.

WOW. Just as dumb as his driver. I'm not sure what color the sky is in their world, but apparently they are incapable of looking at anything from a realistic, objective point of view. Let's see here...

"I thought it was over and done with"

Think again, jackass. Your boy Denny has to answer for his actions just like anyone else.

"Thought Chase was grown up enough to move on, Denny didn't mean to wreck him, he needs to get over it"

LOL. Yeah, dumping the 24 was clearly just an accident, no need for those guys to get upset about it :rolleyes:

"Hate it for our guys, we didn't do anything, he took it away from us"

What a tool. Chase didn't take anything from you. Quit blaming others, and point the finger at your boy Denny who started the whole thing.

"Denny wasn't racing the 24, he was trying to let him go, Chase didn't want to move on"

More BS. Chase had several chances to dump the 11 if he wanted to, yet he didn't. Denny could have easily let him by, but he chose to try and hold his position. That is clear as day to any non-JGR fanboy with a set of working eyeballs.

"The moment someone takes out our car, they think they are retaliating against the driver, but it affects way more people than they realize, that's what's hard to swallow"

Again.....this all started because your driver in the 11 blatantly dumped another driver. What goes around, comes around. Simple concept.

This is a perfect example of why I can't stand Hamlin or most everyone else at JGR. They are a bunch of ignorant pusscakes.

WOW. Just as dumb as his driver. I'm not sure what color the sky is in their world, but apparently they are incapable of looking at anything from a realistic, objective point of view. Let's see here...

"I thought it was over and done with"

Think again, jackass. Your boy Denny has to answer for his actions just like anyone else.

"Thought Chase was grown up enough to move on, Denny didn't mean to wreck him, he needs to get over it"

LOL. Yeah, dumping the 24 was clearly just an accident, no need for those guys to get upset about it :rolleyes:

"Hate it for our guys, we didn't do anything, he took it away from us"

What a tool. Chase didn't take anything from you. Quit blaming others, and point the finger at your boy Denny who started the whole thing.

"Denny wasn't racing the 24, he was trying to let him go, Chase didn't want to move on"

More BS. Chase had several chances to dump the 11 if he wanted to, yet he didn't. Denny could have easily let him by, but he chose to try and hold his position. That is clear as day to any non-JGR fanboy with a set of working eyeballs.

"The moment someone takes out our car, they think they are retaliating against the driver, but it affects way more people than they realize, that's what's hard to swallow"

Again.....this all started because your driver in the 11 blatantly dumped another driver. What goes around, comes around. Simple concept.

This is a perfect example of why I can't stand Hamlin or most everyone else at JGR. They are a bunch of ignorant pusscakes.

Wheels doesn't benefit from the clarity that exists on this board. Smart, smart man. Pretty sure that Wheels doesn't care about the hype we all should be lapping up.

Wheels doesn't benefit from the clarity that exists on this board. Smart, smart man. Pretty sure that Wheels doesn't care about the hype we all should be lapping up.

Pretty sure that you care enough to whine about Chase Elliott in nearly every post you make on here lately. Salty much? LOL

Back
Top Bottom