Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class A and Class B share deal more with voting, common and preferred deal with revenue sharing.

But yeah, the RTA will never have NBA power. But the Sterling example is only valid when it comes to other team owners. If Rick Hendrick had said that he would never hire a black driver, the other team owners couldn't force him to sell. In the NBA, Hendrick could be forced to sell. In this scenario, we would want NASCAR to be organized like the NBA/NFL/MLB where the owners vote to hire and fire the head of the league. Roger Goodell's continued employment shows that even that isn't a foolproof system. The best that we can hope for though is Kevin's scenario where France's own family fires him. The RTA could apply pressure.

once this '14 chase is a huge success......hardly figure jim or lesa want brian ousted ! ha!

** hope ya passed bar exams.

later..................

Things aren't looking good for Brian's idea...........

The Chicagoland Cup race tanked in the ratings.

nascar has huge 10 yr contract signed......w/ 2 start up cable networks....fs1...nbcsn ......nbc /fox plan on growin.
only cryin i hear .......are anti '14 chase whiners .... anti brian weepin fools ! ha!

nascar has huge 10 yr contract signed......w/ 2 start up cable networks....fs1...nbcsn ......nbc /fox plan on growin.
only cryin i hear .......are anti '14 chase whiners .... anti brian weepin fools ! ha!

See I don't know. I think that going to Fox Sports 1 and NBC Sports Network are downgrades. NBC Sports Network doesn't have a lot of exposure yet so it's definitely a step down from ESPN/TNT exposure wise. It's a gamble, you have to hope that these networks grow because if they don't, you're stuck.

See I don't know. I think that going to Fox Sports 1 and NBC Sports Network are downgrades. NBC Sports Network doesn't have a lot of exposure yet so it's definitely a step down from ESPN/TNT exposure wise. It's a gamble, you have to hope that these networks grow because if they don't, you're stuck.

yep......$8.2 billion gamble by fox / nbc. we'll see.

What happened to the Tony Stewart grand jury topic? I was reading it and when I refreshed the page it was suddenly gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom