Top 10 @ Dega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that if you say a lot of crap about drivers, you shouldn't get pissed when people make fun of yours.

Originally posted by sgbg88
I don't think your suppost to be a robot, just a little more tolerant of others. In many posts you never reply unless it has to to with Jr. or DEI. It seems if your a Jr. fan in your eyes the following should apply:

A. He is a completer loser in racing
B. He can't race
C. He was handed everything by his Daddy
D. Every race he wins is "fixed"
E. Every race DEI wins is "fixed"
D. Anyone who is his fan is a moron or just jumped on the MTV bandwagon. And heaven forbid if they are happy he wins a pole or a race because everyone knows he didn't earn it like every other racer out there.

loser, can't win, handed, fixed, moron........

i am not saying a word about spencer.

Some people just can't accept criticism of their own driver. I do like Jr, and I do like Harvick, and I do like Johnson, but if you want to dislike them then go ahead, we all can have different opinions I don't care. If anyone says something negative about any driver I like as long as they don't use four letter words in the entire post then I am more than willing to hear their argument.

Hell i can accept critcism im a petty fan thats all i get but not this year they dont say jack squat i love it

dude have you heard of Jeff Gordon? But right now I really don't care who likes what driver, or if we ever can get you to look at Jr. in any other light then dislike. You have your right not to like him just like I have mine to dislike Todd Bodine. I think I will just read the rest of the posts tonight and I hope DE 2 decides to come back after a cooling off period. I will say that I agree on the drug stand and that is my right to do so. If someone gets mad on that so be it. Didn't mean to get off the subject, but I think that's happend before. I will go now and enjoy this nice piece of homemade chocolate cake and let the rest of you straighten out whoever needs it.

Heck I know TN-Ward-Fan really dislikes Harvick but you don't see me bitting his head off. I think Paul doesn't like him either.

Lap 3 what are you talking about. How do those apply to Spencer. Didn't know he drove for DEI

sgbg88, enjoy the cake and thank you for the input.

I hope DEW decides to come back to, I've sent him an email offering my apologies for offending him.

<singing again>

.............Its a sunshineday!(everybody smilin') Sunshine day! (everybody smilin') sunshineday...............

It's in the mail DEI FAN--by the way welcome back--icing is homemade too!

Abooja glad to see your still on for donuts. Need someone to think of Jimmy

Originally posted by fergy1370
<singing again>

.............Its a sunshineday!(everybody smilin') Sunshine day! (everybody smilin') sunshineday...............

Fregy more like

.............Its a sunshineday!(everybody drinkin') Sunshine day! (everybody drinklin') sunshineday...............

:p

sorry just trying to make someone smile

Just putting my .02 and 1/2 cents in. I don't want to make anyone mad. And anyway chocolate will make anything better! So I send everyone who has replied on this thread a big piece of chocolate cake with fudge icing! Enjoy:)

SHEWWW WEEEEE. No that I have finally made it through this rather long thread. I now know why I heard little chuckles and the keyboard going to town last night as I was in my slumber. Sorry I missed it.

woohoo cake, I wish the parents would be kind and send me some too

milk, chocolate and milk, best thing i could eat right now :D

even though i do have milk, i am not dumb enough to pass up free food

I tell you this is the strangest thread goes from talladega top 10 to negative comments on jr to whos your favorite football team and how they doing to paul on trial to chocolate products

what would you like to talk about smack500? we've covered everything else, why don't you start something as well :p

...and as the wind wisked through her hair, the morning dew sunk a chill upon my 'brow..........

oh so now were gonna talk about what was the strangest topic on here and why its the strangest

Do you own a mustang, and what do you think of Harvick's season so far?

kevin harvick wont win the cup and a dodge viper will tear any ford mustang up ok next topic ???

lol just messin with you 66

Originally posted by paul
sgbg88, enjoy the cake and thank you for the input.

I hope DEW decides to come back to, I've sent him an email offering my apologies for offending him.

DE never got an email from you.........6.53 you sent...it is now 7.21pm.........???

This started as a span thread about 24 hours ago, it just keeps growing.

that was fun last night tryin to keep up posting and bein a page behind

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
that was fun last night tryin to keep up &nbsp; posting and bein a page behind

Just imagine coming on here a few hours ago. I did a lot of reading.

Originally posted by 66mustang
Just imagine coming on here a few hours ago. &nbsp;I did a lot of reading.

should of been here last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom