Top 10 @ Dega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity everyone who had to read all of it, they must have been like, what happened last night, why are there 400 replies to one thread. It was fun, I probably should have spent my time studying, but oh well.

Originally posted by sgbg88
dude have you heard of Jeff Gordon?  But right now I really don't care who likes what driver, or if we ever can get you to look at Jr. in any other light then dislike. You have your right not to like him just like I have mine to dislike Todd Bodine. I think I will just read the rest of the posts tonight and I hope DE 2 decides to come back after a cooling off period. I will say that I agree on the drug stand and that is my right to do so. If someone gets mad on that so be it. Didn't mean to get off the subject, but I think that's happend before. I will go now and enjoy this nice piece of homemade chocolate cake and let the rest of you straighten out whoever needs it.

Well Shannon.....
DE is not gonna come back after the so called cooling off period.....he is not mad, just didn't like some of the things that were posted and referred to thats all......he is a pretty mellow person......he is in nacar racing for fun not controversary,

Originally posted by Ciggie
I pity everyone who had to read all of it, they must have been like, what happened last night, why are there 400 replies to one thread.  It was fun, I probably should have spent my time studying, but oh well.

i should of been sleepin
i did not get 1 barn in today i was too tired

cutie pie and de are a couple right so cutie pie will you still post here????

dude have you heard of Jeff Gordon?

No I havent is he kin to that robby gordon guy???

wheres paul I figured he would be in here havin fun again

He was in here for awhile, and then just left. I guess he figured out what a life was, and didn't want a repeat of last night.

Originally posted by smack500
cutie pie and de are a couple right so cutie pie will you still post here????

Well I don't know.......I will probably get the cold shoulder or get banned also because I am married to DE...I will probably just maintain a low profile.........

Could you tell him to comeback. People just say stupid things when they are mad that they don't mean.

the mods and paul asked de to come back no one is gonna ban you

I just hope this doesn't turn into the ThatsRacin forum. This is the reason I left.

Believe me, it won't.

Some people would like it to, some people will attack it for not being thatsracin.

But it will never be it.

It won't this thread is just cursed never to stop until Sunday's race is over. Mercifully it's only 5 days away.

I think the thread was started Sunday night, but yes, 2 days 54 pages.

It's already been a long week. At least I miss out tomorrow night, I'll be at a concert, so I get to miss this fun.

Originally posted by smack500
the mods and paul asked de to come back no one is gonna ban you

smack..DE never got any emails about coming back..............

Originally posted by 66mustang
Could you tell him to comeback.  People just say stupid things when they are mad that they don't mean.

66 De wasn't mad when he left, he was just disgusted.....dissappointed.......people he thought were his online friends snubbed him for voicing his opinion on those stupid drug pictures, I wish people had not posted...remember we have minors on this forum..........not a good example to set or for them to see.........sure they're are a lot of good people on this forum he is gonna miss chatting with but..I can't really blame him.......he is smart, he loves nascar and well......gotta go eat dinner now 66..

Originally posted by paul
I sent him an email.

ok, he just got it at 738..........but you said you sent it earlier and just sent it now.......???????.......

when did all of this happen and who is de is that abbrevated?

It's a shame what some people do to try and ruin the fun for everyone.

Originally posted by cutiepie24
ok, he just got it at 738..........but you said you sent it earlier and just sent it now.......???????.......

I sent it back when sgbg brought out the chocolate cake.

damn ciggie yor almost got your rookie strip whiped off 2 more post and you aint no rookie no more

That would be De Wrangler 2. He's been here quite a while and is fun to chat with. De 2 didn't do anything.

I figure since this is the spam thread I might as well add a new topic, me no longer being a rookie. It only took 8 days, no thanks to the 43 posts in this thread alone :D

then you got 800 more to become an senior member
i just notice how weird the word looks

I figure since this is the spam thread I might as well add a new topic, me no longer being a rookie.  It only took 8 days, no thanks to the 43 posts in this thread alone :D
i got about alone 120 post on this one i reckon

That would be De Wrangler 2. He's been here quite a while and is fun to chat with. De 2 didn't do anything.
I remember him he had a Dale Earnhardt in his wrangler ofit for his aviator right

I waded through this mess and have yet to see clearly what is being argued/fought over.

Everyone, the owner included, is entitled to their opinion(s) about any subject under the sun.

I'm a die-hard Earnhardt fan--- to the bone, since 1979. I'm a die-hard Junior fan. In no way, shape or form do I see any driver as being perfect. They all have their foibles and problems.

If you want to pick on drivers, fine, it's your opinion and you have the right to say it. Picking on other posters, mods and owner included, is not right.

Now stop this senseless arguing. It's ridiculous.

no my next stop is voodoo chile :D
You cant be voodoo chile only paul is I think I want to become a moderator I think I would be a good one dont you?

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
then you got 800 more to become an senior member
i just notice how weird the word looks

Mmmmmember... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom