Top 10 @ Dega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ciggie
It's a shame what some people do to try and ruin the fun for everyone.

Well ciggie...if your referring to DE ruining the fun, you don't know him.........

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
You cant be voodoo chile only paul is I think   I want to become a moderator I think I would be a good one dont you?

Yes because then you can ban people, oh boy let's not start that discussion from last night.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
I waded through this mess and have yet to see clearly what is being argued/fought over.

Everyone, the owner included, is entitled to their opinion(s) about any subject under the sun.

I'm a die-hard Earnhardt fan--- to the bone, since 1979.  I'm a die-hard Junior fan.  In no way, shape or form do I see any driver as being perfect.  They all have their foibles and problems.

If you want to pick on drivers, fine, it's your opinion and you have the right to say it.  Picking on other posters, mods and owner included, is not right.

Now stop this senseless arguing.  It's ridiculous.

I agree with TRL, however after last night the arguing has really died down. This forum is for discussion and if you disagree that's expected, and most arguments in here are just that, picking on drivers. However, this thread is now just useless discussion, I can't remember the last post that dealt with the topic.

Originally posted by cutiepie24
Well ciggie...if your referring to DE ruining the fun, you don't know him.........

I am not, I don't know him...I am referring to the people who once they get into an argument just start swearing at other people for no reason. That's what I mean by ruining the fun.

Originally posted by Ciggie
Yes because then you can ban people, oh boy let's not start that discussion from last night.

Not just for banning I aint in to that I just would think I would be a good person for that job

That's not my decision obviously. I've moderated a forum before, unfortunately it crashed after a couple months, but it is tough work. I'm not saying you are right or wrong for being a good person for the job, I just cant stop thinking about our banning discussion from last night. You especially have to love it when you use your own money for it.

Yeah perhaps we should start something new and relate it to racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom