Toyota teams sandbagging?

Skew gone. Toyotas are normal again. See kids, all you had to do was wait....yet, Brad is still running his mouth about wind tunnels. Kyle sounded like he did at the beginning of the season. Short run speed, and the car goes away. Same. Damn. Thing. There you go.
And the 78 was still fast as ever last night :):cool:

That tells me that the #78 team has the car dialed in to their driver and that is their only concern. I don't see any 4 car teams having more than 3 cars running great at any one time. To much difference in what drivers want to feel. Martin has had many CC's without much success in his career and now he has a CC that is tuned into him and what he needs. On top of that, Martin seems to trust his CC and do what he asks.
Kyle is a great driver, there is no doubt about that but at times he seems to want to run the team and at other times he just complains. I think I would rather have a Martin type driver.

That tells me that the #78 team has the car dialed in to their driver and that is their only concern. I don't see any 4 car teams having more than 3 cars running great at any one time. To much difference in what drivers want to feel. Martin has had many CC's without much success in his career and now he has a CC that is tuned into him and what he needs. On top of that, Martin seems to trust his CC and do what he asks.
Kyle is a great driver, there is no doubt about that but at times he seems to want to run the team and at other times he just complains. I think I would rather have a Martin type driver.

Put Kyle Busch on any other team and he'd still compete for wins.
Put MTJ on any other team and we're not sure what would happen.
Kyle>MTJ in every facet

Kyle>MTJ in every facet
But they aren't on different teams..... and right now.... MTJ is kicking butt...... when Kyle was on a different team than JGR........ He wasn't kicking much butt either..... he's luckier than a 3 peckered dog that Gibbs took him on.... with his personality.... (like a dead cat)...... he's a good driver...... but he is not the second coming of Christ......

Just like earlier in the year. They are on a different agenda.

Kyle is a great driver, there is no doubt about that but at times he seems to want to run the team and at other times he just complains.

Very much less so with Adam. With Dave, he talked spring rubbers and rounds out of the rear. With Adam, he talks about what he likes/dislikes, and Adam takes it from there.

ut he is not the second coming of Christ......

Hey now....:D

Kyle>MTJ in every facet
Isn't that what I said? Martin was darn lucky to get Cole Pern, he is a career maker for Martin.
Kyle is a racer, racing to win. I think sometimes he losses sight of the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom