TV Shows

Anybody else watching American Horror Story: Freak Show?
tumblr_ndrg2abKW71rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Yep it is a weird one.

Anybody else watching American Horror Story: Freak Show?
tumblr_ndrg2abKW71rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Yes! I haven't watched Coven yet, but I don't think it matters. Only two episodes in so far, can't wait to see where it goes.

That said, apparently the Professional Clowns of America (or something like that) is upset over this scary clown. As if scary clowns have never been portrayed in print or screen before.

Why did the move Big Bang Theory to Monday, and now back to Thursday?
Doesn't Thursday Night Football end soon?Or they are not going to air football on that channel anymore because that's why they moved it.

I am so sick of reality shows. The worst thing about Boo Boo being canceled is the fact that the network people will probably find something even more annoying to put on the air. Every time I think they can't come up with something more stupid they prove me wrong.

So clearly the line for getting rid of a reality show is to date a child molester.

Ressurection took over a season to get there but stuff has been really interesting this season. Too bad they lost everyone who was watching at the beginning by doing nothing.

Selfie, Forever and Resurrection are the next ABC shows to go.
Its a shame that Resurrection will go, they screwed themselves by doing nothing interesting the entire first season until the finale and then ramping it up this year.

Its a shame that Resurrection will go, they screwed themselves by doing nothing interesting the entire first season until the finale and then ramping it up this year.

I quit watching it. First episode was good. It was downhill from there. Show doesn't even get half of Once Upon A Time's viewers. No way ABC keeps it.

I quit watching it. First episode was good. It was downhill from there. Show doesn't even get half of Once Upon A Time's viewers. No way ABC keeps it.
Yeah I think they thought first season that people would be sucked in by the premise but then they didn't do anything for 7 episodes. The season finale and this season have been better, but they lost so many early on you aren't going to draw people back in if they aren't with the story no matter how crazy its been getting.

Resurrection is in a tough spot. In order to get it to that magic 88 episode syndication deal they would essentially have to give it a two season renewal. I'm not sure that's worth the crappy ratings it would get between now and then.

Resurrection is in a tough spot. In order to get it to that magic 88 episode syndication deal they would essentially have to give it a two season renewal. I'm not sure that's worth the crappy ratings it would get between now and then.
I was reading something though that shows usually aren't cancelled after season 2 if they make it to one its usually then after 3 or 4.

Kaley Cuoco has received her star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame! As proud of her as I am, it might be just a tad early for that. She's not even 30 yet.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you can just pay to get a star.

That said, apparently the Professional Clowns of America (or something like that) is upset over this scary clown. As if scary clowns have never been portrayed in print or screen before.
tumblr_lk7phqpByr1qdlvg6o1_500.png

Finally caught up on Horror Story this week. They killed off the scary clown. But no worries, that spoiled rotten rich kid is taking over, and he is far more creep than the clown ever was.

Finally caught up on Horror Story this week. They killed off the scary clown. But no worries, that spoiled rotten rich kid is taking over, and he is far more creep than the clown ever was.
I bet the clown comes back in spirit sometimes.

I hated that. He was the most entertaining character. I was hoping Mordrake would take Dandy as his "true freak".

Back
Top Bottom