TV Shows

Black-ish wasn't very funny at all.
I wouldn't know. I set it to record, but my sister's Time Warner box just decided that I didn't really want it to record that or The Goldbergs either. Missing The Goldbergs pissed me off. I love that show.

You're right about that. Still love The Middle and Modern Family, and I am glad they moved The Goldbergs to the new slot. Never watched it, now I love it
I felt the constant narration was completely unnecessary.

The season premier of Resurrection was just as good as last season was. It's only the first episode and it's already interesting.

Season premiere of Once Upon A Time was disappointing. Usually, they put a twist on fairy tales and Disney movies. Looks like this season is just going to be a sequel to the movie 'Frozen'.

Season premiere of Once Upon A Time was disappointing. Usually, they put a twist on fairy tales and Disney movies. Looks like this season is just going to be a sequel to the movie 'Frozen'.
You know that Disney owns ABC so everything ABC does promotes Disneys movies, businesses and also their political and philosophical stances. The only reason I watch ABC is for our local news because It's our only local news channel.

Ratings aren't looking too good for Resurrection - down 42%. The ratings nosedived considerably through the course of the first season as well. I'll be shocked if that show has a third season.

Once Upon A Time and The Simpsons recorded HUGE numbers even up against Sunday Night Football.

Ratings aren't looking too good for Resurrection - down 42%. The ratings nosedived considerably through the course of the first season as well. I'll be shocked if that show has a third season.

Once Upon A Time and The Simpsons recorded HUGE numbers even up against Sunday Night Football.

I was surprised it came back for a second season. Initially it was on the cut list.

Scorpion was excellent, much better than I expected. Bones pissed me off with what they did. Parenthood was okay, but not great.

Scorpion was excellent, much better than I expected. Bones pissed me off with what they did. Parenthood was okay, but not great.
I haven't watched this week's yet, but it's recorded. I liked the first episode overall, but the whole airplane/cellphone bit was wayyyyy to far fetched. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come.

Tonight is the debut of Jennifer Love Hewitt on Criminal Minds
Yeah, it was excellent as expected. She got pretty big since the last time I saw her. She's still gorgeous and of course still has a great rack, but her ass area just exploded.

By the way, I'd never even heard of anything like this until I saw this episode of the show but I had to look this up to better grasp tonight's show.

Acrotomophilia (from the Greekákron [extremity], tómos [a cut] and philía [love]), refers to a paraphilia in which an individual expresses strong sexual interest in amputees. It is a counterpart to apotemnophilia, the sexual interest in being an amputee.

Also, it's weird, apparently above says Akron (my hometown) means extremity. Hmmm...

Last edited:
Stalker was really good. Maggie Q is awesome. Dylan McDermott is a pretty bad actor and his character seems a little unrealistic and stereotypical. Hopefully, the rest of the show can overcome that.

Stalker was really good. Maggie Q is awesome. Dylan McDermott is a pretty bad actor and his character seems a little unrealistic and stereotypical. Hopefully, the rest of the show can overcome that.
I liked Stalker too. I like the way they ended the 1st episode

I liked Stalker too. I like the way they ended the 1st episode
Yeah, I liked that too. It seems like there are going to be some interesting side stories to run along with the weekly stories. I just hope they don't play up the stereotypical sexual tension between Dylan M's and Maggie Q's characters too much. She seems way the hell out of his league. Not necessarily in looks, but in class and maturity. It seems like she would have way more sense than that. The show has a lot of potential.

Yeah, I liked that too. It seems like there are going to be some interesting side stories to run along with the weekly stories. I just hope they don't play up the stereotypical sexual tension between Dylan M's and Maggie Q's characters too much. She seems way the hell out of his league. Not necessarily in looks, but in class and maturity. It seems like she would have way more sense than that. The show has a lot of potential.
Oh, Maggie Q is in Stalker? I saw her in Nikita a few times and liked her. I may have to check that out.

Apparently she was in the movie Divergent too. I didn't know that. I keep saying I'm going to sit down and watch it and forgetting about it, just like I did with The Hunger Games for the longest time. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

Oh, Maggie Q is in Stalker? I saw her in Nikita a few times and liked her. I may have to check that out.

Apparently she was in the movie Divergent too. I didn't know that. I keep saying I'm going to sit down and watch it and forgetting about it, just like I did with The Hunger Games for the longest time. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.
Yeah, she's the main character. That's where I knew her from too. We only watched a few episodes of Nikita before giving it up for scheduling conflicts with other shows, but we liked her a lot. It's awfully hard to be hot with breasts that are almost actually concave, but she pulls it off quite well.

Yeah, she's the main character. That's where I knew her from too. We only watched a few episodes of Nikita before giving it up for scheduling conflicts with other shows, but we liked her a lot. It's awfully hard to be hot with breasts that are almost actually concave, but she pulls it off quite well.
Oh wow, she's the main character to boot? Nice. In that case, I'll definitely be checking it out at some point.

Yeah, I never got into Nikita like that but if I just happened to be browsing through the lineup and saw that it was on, I'd tune in. Maggie is an attractive lady, no doubt.

Anybody else watching American Horror Story: Freak Show?
tumblr_ndrg2abKW71rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom