TV Shows

Oh :wub::wub::wub:

From the trailer for season three of Supergirl... there are no limits to Melissa Benoist's hotness.

supergirl.jpg

Watching Ozark on Netflix. I've watched three episodes and am pretty sure I'll be done with the season this weekend, really good show.

Just started it last night. I'm hooked, three episodes in.
I've got two to go, I really hope they do a second season. I had my doubts about Jason Bateman in a serious role since he's more known for comedy, but he's really good in this show IMO.

Just noticed Narcos season 3 dropped Sep 1 on Netflix. :D I highly recommend watching season 1 & 2 before 3 if you haven't already.

Last night's episode was pretty bleh. The opening credits this year are enough creepy for the whole show though.

The first few minutes of the first episode were the most terrifying on AHS yet. Clips from election night, LOL.

I'll keep watching but this season isn't holding my attention so far.

Saw clowns and turned the channel 10 min later. Please update if it turns out to be worth watching.
Been anticipating this one for a long time now. The distributors would be smart to release it now that IT has been such a box office smash.

Been anticipating this one for a long time now. The distributors would be smart to release it now that IT has been such a box office smash.

I'm shocked "IT" drew in the crazy numbers it did. When I saw "IT", the theater was packed. A lot of younger people too.

Bad month to have coulrophobia between IT and American Horror Story.

Good start to the second season of Lethal Weapon, wont spoil it, but Riggs got closure and I think they are moving forward from that plot for a little bit.

Not that anyone cares, but MTV announced that they are bringing the Ghostface mask to the tv series. Not sure this season will be a hit, but I'm still super excited about Ghostface coming back. That mask is just creepy!

Liking The Deuce so far on HBO. Also, Vice Principals S2(and final season) premiered Sunday night and that was funny asf. Rick and Morty was decent. Summer is a great character on the show. S3 is showing signs of a crack in the show, but it still has its moments.

We watched the whole season (8 shows) of Goliath on Amazon Prime today. We really enjoyed it.

Ugg, TNT has canceled their #1 rated show so they can spend that money on another "edgier" show to target a demo that probably has no idea TNT is even a thing, piss off TNT.

Back
Top Bottom