TV Shows

Quite an eventful ending to tonight's episode of Dexter.

Not sure I liked they path they are taking now.

They started talking about how Dexter might not want to kill people and have a happy ending. Something drastic needs to happen to Dexter.

That would be a very pathetic ending going into the sunset with Hannah to live hapily ever after. That's something straight out of some bad soup opera.

Not sure I liked they path they are taking now.

They started talking about how Dexter might not want to kill people and have a happy ending. Something drastic needs to happen to Dexter.

That would be a very pathetic ending going into the sunset with Hannah to live hapily ever after. That's something straight out of some bad soup opera.
That's what they're alluding to, but I think that's just to keep viewers guessing. I know I've been caught off-guard a few times this season, especially last night.

My guess is The Brain Surgeon is the guy that was dating Cassie. "We were talking about a life together." Lol What, they'd known each other for two episodes. And when Quinn showed him the picture of Zach he said "I don't know that guy"...he and Cassie headed out to the beach that one night where Dexter was talking to Zach outside the apartment, said "Hi" to them, etc.

Anyone start wathcing "Low Winter Sun" the show that comes on after Breaking Bad? Just watching the second episode now. Not surE about is yet. Not really pulling me in like some of the other AMC shows.

Anyone start wathcing "Low Winter Sun" the show that comes on after Breaking Bad? Just watching the second episode now. Not surE about is yet. Not really pulling me in like some of the other AMC shows.
I tried to, really couldn't get into it. What makes AMC's other shows successful (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, etc.) is that they're unique. Low Winter Sun just looks like the same cop show we've seen a thousand times before.

The VMA's were tonight. I didn't watch(why would I) but I'm sure it was more talentless people "performing".

Speaking of the VMA's, Is anyone more untalented than Miley Cyrus? I hear she was more less acting like a stripper and at one point was grinding her butt on some guys crotch. This girl makes Rebecca Black look like Reba.

Saw the adds for it looked interesting but I haven't had time to check it out....Breaking Bad is awesome.

Speaking of the VMA's, Is anyone more untalented than Miley Cyrus? I hear she was more less acting like a stripper and at one point was grinding her butt on some guys crotch. This girl makes Rebecca Black look like Reba.
She's trying way too hard to shed her "Hannah Montana" persona. You're not a kid anymore. We get it. Now go put something on.

Dexter is getting intense. You can see how everything is kind of falling into place now.

3 Episodes left on the series.

Breaking Bad. Walter White is an evil genius. Turning the tables with his "confession" was just brilliant. WOW!

Tonight's Dexter episode sucked.

Dexter is becoming a domesticated ***** whipped.

Tonight's Dexter episode sucked.

Dexter is becoming a domesticated ***** whipped.
season8_zpsa0fdd33c.jpg

It's offical, Saul Goodman will have a TV show, a prequel to Breaking Bad. Better Call Saul.

Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons are expected to make over $500,000 per episode of The Big Bang Theory when they renew their contract after this coming season. That's livin pretty large. Cuoco is already the second highest paid actress on TV.

Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons are expected to make over $500,000 per episode of The Big Bang Theory when they renew their contract after this coming season. That's livin pretty large. Cuoco is already the second highest paid actress on TV.
Sre the gonna be the new "Friends" with ridiculous salaries?

I don't get the Emmy awards. What qualifies a few people to judge what's best on TV? It seems like it's always the same nominees and winners.

Tonight, Dexter ends. Who's watching?

Penultimate ep for Breaking Bad tonight too.

I'm sad. Rough months ahead without a good show to watch after those end.

Tonight, Dexter ends. Who's watching?
I can't watch until tomorrow (no Showtime) but I don't have very high expectations considering how the rest of the season is gone. I'm hoping Dexter and/or Hannah die, really.

I can't watch until tomorrow (no Showtime) but I don't have very high expectations considering how the rest of the season is gone. I'm hoping Dexter and/or Hannah die, really.

Yeah me either.

I'm getting the feeling they both escape. That would be a terrible ending.

I dont have Showtime either, I just download it off the net. I go to a forum where they usually post the episode within 30 minutes of airing. lol

Yeah me either.

I'm getting the feeling they both escape. That would be a terrible ending.

I dont have Showtime either, I just download it off the net. I go to a forum where they usually post the episode within 30 minutes of airing. lol
Yeah, that would be really lame. They all live and escape and go off to live in Argentina happily ever after. :rolleyes:

I use Sidereel, they usually have a bunch of links up pretty quickly.

Didn't realize the Emmys were on tonight!

CBS for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom