TV Shows

I saw The Newsroom won an Emmy (Jeff Daniels, best lead actor in drama). Good. Best show on TV. I also saw that House of Cards (Netflix series) had tons of nominations and even an Emmy... but the internet can't compete with cable.:sarcasm:

Dexter series finale:

5c55a202.gif

Couldn't see the pic you posted but WTF was that finale about?

LOL lumberjack. I loved Dexter but the last 2 seasons were among the worst on tv.

I lost the taste of watching any Dexter reruns or previous episodes. What a waste of time.

I have all seasons on my external harddrive. I'm about to delete it. lol

I saw The Newsroom won an Emmy (Jeff Daniels, best lead actor in drama). Good. Best show on TV. I also saw that House of Cards (Netflix series) had tons of nominations and even an Emmy... but the internet can't compete with cable.:sarcasm:

Not yet. They made good stride for next year though. Look for them to go head to head with the big guys and win possibly.

This year the field was just too stacked and also Netflix didn't get the benefit of the doubt being a streaming only services and all. But they are expanding.

Netflix got some good original shows.

3 and counting.

Couldn't see the pic you posted but WTF was that finale about?

LOL lumberjack. I loved Dexter but the last 2 seasons were among the worst on tv.

I lost the taste of watching any Dexter reruns or previous episodes. What a waste of time.

I have all seasons on my external harddrive. I'm about to delete it. lol
That was ridiculous. The whole episode had a bunch of "WTF?" moments, the ending was just terrible.

I want to try to pretend the series ended after season 4 or something. The new writers and producers destroyed what was one of the greatest shows on TV.

That was ridiculous. The whole episode had a bunch of "WTF?" moments, the ending was just terrible.

I want to try to pretend the series ended after season 4 or something. The new writers and producers destroyed what was one of the greatest shows on TV.

Yeah true that.

Season 1-4 were king.

The rest felt like fillers....bad ones at that.

Yeah true that.

Season 1-4 were king.

The rest felt like fillers....bad ones at that.
All the Big Bads back then were awesome too, especially Trinity and the ITK. Saxon just sucked. We didn't even know he was the BS until a few episodes were left.

You either loved or hated Lost. I loved it.

I was happy with that ending. Once you understand what it was about you'd understand it.

And at least with Lost you knew what you were going to get it. You began to get the picture from season 5. Dexter in the other hand was just all over the place and that last season, man each episode felt like a stand alone episode that had nothing to do with the last or next one. They rushed the crap out of the final season.

You either loved or hated Lost. I loved it.

I was happy with that ending. Once you understand what it was about you'd understand it.

And at least with Lost you knew what you were going to get it. You began to get the picture from season 5. Dexter in the other hand was just all over the place and that last season, man each episode felt like a stand alone episode that had nothing to do with the last or next one. They rushed the crap out of the final season.
There have been some shows I followed like Scrubs and The Office where the final season(s) were pretty mediocre but redeemed themselves at least a little bit in the finale. Not the case here. The whole season was sloppy and absolutely no one saw the ending coming. They really should have taken the extra couple of months to write so they could premiere in August as usual with an actual plot rather than the June date they had for just this season.

And now they want to do a spin-off. LOL. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dexter-spinoff-update-showtime-boss-630904

:XXROFL:

They better not think Michael C Hall is going to return because he's not.

I hope they actually do one and fails miserably. These people think the audience are stupid or something. Oh yeah I just watched about the worst finale ever, let me start watching a spinoff with the same hacks who butchered the series so I get another bad finale. Pathetic.

:XXROFL:

They better not think Michael C Hall is going to return because he's not.

I hope they actually do one and fails miserably. These people think the audience are stupid or something. Oh yeah I just watched about the worst finale ever, let me start watching a spinoff with the same hacks who butchered the series so I get another bad finale. Pathetic.
Yeah, I think he's done too.

I really wouldn't mind if they did something with Quinn, I thought he was really one of the very few bright spots this season and I thought his development and acting was far better than anyone else's. Other than that, I don't know what would interest me. Maybe they'll make this a reality:

JpED9sR.jpg

I like the show, but they are getting a bit carried away with all the hype.

I've never seen it but the hype is annoying. I wonder how many people actually watched it from the start before all the hype and how many just jumped on the bandwagon?

Anyone else sick of hearing about Breaking Bad?

I'm sick of hearing about that, Walking Dead and Duck Dynasty. Honestly, it makes me not want to watch when everyone is talking about a show especially since Americans are stupid and the most popular shows are usually ignorant garbage.

I'm sick of hearing about that, Walking Dead and Duck Dynasty. Honestly, it makes me not want to watch when everyone is talking about a show especially since Americans are stupid and the most popular shows are usually ignorant garbage.

I stopped watching Walking Dead awhile back. IMO it go really boring. Episode after episode of people sitting around talking with 5 minutes of action at the end.

Duck Dynasty is one show I can't get into at all. I tried, I really did, but I just don't get the appeal. And my local Wal-Mart is FULL of Duck Dynasty merchandise. They even have Duck Dynasty band-aids. Somehow I don't putting four grimy looking dudes with long beards on a cut is going to prevent infection.

Never heard of Duck Dynasty until now. lol

Breaking Bad is a really good show. Think of the Sopranos type good. Not one episode is wasted. That's what makes it so good. They really get the most out of that show.

I caught all of it on Netflix.

I really dont watch shows episodes by episodes anymore. I either download them in bulks at the end of a season or just wait for them to hit Netflix.

Other than live sporting events, Cable is overrated.

How I Met Your Mother back on last night. Looks like everyone will meet the mother before Ted will, and they'll stretch it out the entire season before ted meets her.

Never heard of Duck Dynasty until now. lol

Breaking Bad is a really good show. Think of the Sopranos type good. Not one episode is wasted. That's what makes it so good. They really get the most out of that show.

I caught all of it on Netflix.

I really dont watch shows episodes by episodes anymore. I either download them in bulks at the end of a season or just wait for them to hit Netflix.

Other than live sporting events, Cable is overrated.
That's how I started watching it, after my son went on and on about how we should watch it. Three seasons in we went binge watching and caught up, got us all hooked.

I started binge watching Weeds recently too. Pretty good show.

That's how I started watching it, after my son went on and on about how we should watch it. Three seasons in we went binge watching and caught up, got us all hooked.

I started binge watching Weeds recently too. Pretty good show.

Beware of Weeds VA.

Weeds was an excellent show until the end of season 3. I gave it up.

Not going to spoil it for you, but you will see a change during season 4 that will make you realize the show's decline.

Beware of Weeds VA.

Weeds was an excellent show until the end of season 3. I gave it up.

Not going to spoil it for you, but you will see a change during season 4 that will make you realize the show's decline.

Yeah, season four completely destroyed that show. I lost all interest. I eventually caught up on it and the final three seasons weren't bad but nowhere near as good as the first three seasons.

Never seen it, but I feel like I should give it a shot. It sure sounds good.

You would be in luck. Series is ending this coming sunday so if you decide to watch it you will experience joy from beginning to end, no interruptions.

You would be in luck. Series is ending this coming sunday so if you decide to watch it you will experience joy from beginning to end, no interruptions.
That was the worst part, having to wait so damn long, especially with season 5 being split in two like it was.

That was the worst part, having to wait so damn long, especially with season 5 being split in two like it was.

Yeah exactly.

That's why I refused to watch season 5 alltogether until there was a sustaintial amount of episodes out. I have just now started watching season 5.

But still the waiting was brutal. 8 episodes then a year break. Man it ain't fair. lol

Cool. I'm usually at least a few seasons behind the curve with most shows I become interested in for some reason anyways.

Last night on Revolution, one character told another "Try and keep your stupid to a minimum". A lot of real life people could use that advice.

Also tonight is the return of The Big Bang Theory and the debut of The Crazy ones. Kaley Cuoco and Sarah Michelle Gellar, two of my faves:punkrocke

My wife talked me into recording Hostages. We watched the first episode last night and it was a little better than I expected, but not much. I have no idea how they are going to make a series out of this story line.

Last night on Revolution, one character told another "Try and keep your stupid to a minimum". A lot of real life people could use that advice.

Good lord, do you still watch that show?

I tried and had to quit 19 or so episodes in. Didn't have the stomach to finish it.

Worst, most stupid, nonsensical show out there right now. How did this get a second season is beyond me.

Good lord, do you still watch that show?

I tried and had to quit 19 or so episodes in. Didn't have the stomach to finish it.

Worst, most stupid, nonsensical show out there right now. How did this get a second season is beyond me.
Same here. I tried to like it, but just couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom