TV Shows

Good lord, do you still watch that show?

I tried and had to quit 19 or so episodes in. Didn't have the stomach to finish it.

Worst, most stupid, nonsensical show out there right now. How did this get a second season is beyond me.

It's not one of my favorites but it's something to watch. It got a second season because NBC has pretty much zero "big" hits right now so they gotta fill the schedule with something.

Who's ready for Feline tonight?

Greatest hour in television history will be made in a few hours.

It was a great finale, wondering how Pinkman does after the show.. don't see how that character will ever find peace and happiness.

Props to Vince Gilligan and their writers for not beating this show to death. Captivating tv from S1,E1 until the very end.

It was a great finale, wondering how Pinkman does after the show.. don't see how that character will ever find peace and happiness.

Props to Vince Gilligan and their writers for not beating this show to death. Captivating tv from S1,E1 until the very end.

At times, I thought this show needed another season or two but I like how it ended. Just felt like they moved so quickly because they knew it was coming to an end.

At times, I thought this show needed another season or two but I like how it ended. Just felt like they moved so quickly because they knew it was coming to an end.

It seems like they had material for 1 and a half, 2 seasons crammed into the final season. It was definitely very accelerated.

So for everyone that watched, what did y'all think of the finale of Breaking Bad?

Simply put, very satisfying.

This finale ranks in my top 2 along with the finale of Six Feet Under. Either one could be number 1.

Like King said, they tied up pretty much everything that needed to be addressed and SPOILERS AHEAD....

The way Walt went was pretty fitting. Only way a badass should go, on his own way.

I thought he was going to do a final cook or something. lol

He was just appreciating his baby sort of speak.

Spoilers-

I like how Walt still looked out for his family, saved Jesse but also admitted that when he was cooking, it made him feel alive..I think he's just a guy who abused his power and **** as they would in a meth business went horribly wrong..

The way he rigged the .50 caliber was brilliant.

Spoilers-

Wasn't it an M60? I thought it was.

Anyway, I've read some people's posts on how that was so cartoonish and unrealistic the way he set it all up to automatically pop up, shoot and spread 'em.

I think its pretty do-able if you know what you're doing. For Walt this was a piece of cake. Man was a genius.

Spoilers-

I like how Walt still looked out for his family, saved Jesse but also admitted that when he was cooking, it made him feel alive..I think he's just a guy who abused his power and **** as they would in a meth business went horribly wrong..

The way he rigged the .50 caliber was brilliant.

The way he rigged the .50 cal was badass! He pretty muched redeemed himself for the past 3 seasons in the last episode. Also, I noticed(or atleast my theory) that he cleared(tried) everyone's name starting with that phone call to skylar a couple episodes ago. It's like he gained his soul back at some point recently. Whatever. Ruined lives, still an a**hole. Haha

So I was watching on movie on CMT and it's been edited badly. Somehow they cut out the word fart and left in the word sl**:confused:

So I was watching on movie on CMT and it's been edited badly. Somehow they cut out the word fart and left in the word sl**:confused:
I remember watching Blazing Saddles once on TV (can't rememebr when or what channel), and they actually changed the campfire farting scene so it was the sound of all burping. :confused:

OK, this new ABC should "Back in the Game" with James Caan is pretty damn horrible.

Well the first victim of the new TV season is ABC's Lucky 7. It's been pulled after just two episodes.

ABC is in trouble. Looks like Agents of Shield is the only show that's getting any kind of ratings at all.
Yeah, their crop of new shows is crap. I watched The Goldbergs last week, being a child of the 80's I thought it might be interesting. I didn't laugh once.

Well the first victim of the new TV season is ABC's Lucky 7. It's been pulled after just two episodes.
IIRC, there was a similar show on NBC a few years back called "Windfall" about a group of people who won the lottery. I don't think it lasted long either.

Anybody watch Pawn Stars? :D
Pretty funny bunch of guys. I like seeing the items people bring in. Same with American Pickers.

Anybody watch Pawn Stars? :D
Pretty funny bunch of guys. I like seeing the items people bring in. Same with American Pickers.

I wacthed the first 80 or so episodes when it used to be on Netflix.

I'm out of touch with that show now. The antics people bring in is pretty cool. Even the fake ones. lol

CBS's We are Men is now the second show to be cancelled this season. It also like Lucky 7 only aired two episodes before getting the boot.

ABC's got a lot of shows they'll be cancelling. Once Upon A Time, Modern Family (which I've never seen), Last Man Standing and maybe Wonderland will probably be the only shows that survive past this season.

Back
Top Bottom