TV Shows

George Alexander Louis. Did you know that Jason Alexander's character on Seinfeld was named George Louis? Now you do. :D

I thought after the season premiere of Dexter it would be a good ending to a great series, and now the writing and acting just seem sloppy.

I thought after the season premiere of Dexter it would be a good ending to a great series, and now the writing and acting just seem sloppy.

Last night's episode was the best of the season.

Last night's episode was the best of the season.

I'm wondering how Deb and Dex almost drowned to death after driving into a lake and apparently nothing happened afterwards except a meetup with Vogel. Whoever played the rich man's son could not have made himself anymore obvious without saying "Hi, it was me who killed the maid". Then there's a bunch of other stuff going on like the battle between Quinn and that black woman for Sergeant, Masuka and his daughter that appeared out of the blue, the hot new neighbor Cassie, and it looks like Elway finally does something besides drink electrolytes in the next episode. Add in Hannah McKay still has yet to come back and it just seems like they're going to have to cram a lot of connecting into the final seven episodes or there's a bunch of fluff.

I did enjoy the last ten or so minutes though, with Deb and Dex tracking down the Brain Surgeon together.

For those of us Big Bang Theory fans, CBS has announced that they will air two new episodes for the start of season 7. I might be in the minority but I'd love it if Amy and Bernadette went MIA from now on. I'd like to see the show get back to the original five characters.

For those of us Big Bang Theory fans, CBS has announced that they will air two new episodes for the start of season 7. I might be in the minority but I'd love it if Amy and Bernadette went MIA from now on. I'd like to see the show get back to the original five characters.
I'm not a big fan of Bernadette, but I do like Amy Farrah Fowler. I loved their D&D coitus at the end of last season. That, and how she wants to get freaky with Penny. :D

I'm wondering how Deb and Dex almost drowned to death after driving into a lake and apparently nothing happened afterwards except a meetup with Vogel. Whoever played the rich man's son could not have made himself anymore obvious without saying "Hi, it was me who killed the maid". Then there's a bunch of other stuff going on like the battle between Quinn and that black woman for Sergeant, Masuka and his daughter that appeared out of the blue, the hot new neighbor Cassie, and it looks like Elway finally does something besides drink electrolytes in the next episode. Add in Hannah McKay still has yet to come back and it just seems like they're going to have to cram a lot of connecting into the final seven episodes or there's a bunch of fluff.

I did enjoy the last ten or so minutes though, with Deb and Dex tracking down the Brain Surgeon together.

What do you mean wondering how they almost drowned? Deb the idiot tried to kill them both only to be saved and and she in turn saved Dexter.

That goes back to what Vogel told Deb that if the oportunity to choose whether to kill or not to kill her brother would present itself that she would make the same choice which she did by saving him again.

Yeah they made it super obvious that the kid is the killer but I have a feeling he wont last very long.

I'm thinking Quinn is about to die too. In the previews he tells Dexter that he knows what he's doing. That's probably the beginning of the end for him.

Yvonne Strahovski was only signed for 6 episodes. She will make her re-appereance starting next episode until the end. Basically 6-12.

What do you mean wondering how they almost drowned? Deb the idiot tried to kill them both only to be saved and and she in turn saved Dexter.
I'm just curious how there was literally no follow-up on that. No mention of it from colleagues in the office or anything, they didn't show them going to the hospital, and no official investigation. They skipped right over a lot.

Yeah they made it super obvious that the kid is the killer but I have a feeling he wont last very long.
I hope you're right. If he's this season's "Big Bad" it's kind of an underwhelming pick, IMO.

I'm thinking Quinn is about to die too. In the previews he tells Dexter that he knows what he's doing. That's probably the beginning of the end for him.
Yeah, I agree. You don't last long once you figure out Dexter's secret. Remember, Quinn hired that Liddy guy a few seasons back to investigate Dexter so I'm sure he still has those thoughts about him.

I am looking forward to Hannah coming back. I think if anyone's going to end Dexter it's her.

Live in Los Angeles? Have Time Warner Cable? Like CBS? Prepare for disappointment.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...arner-cable-cbs-ceo-we-are-now-at-war_b189961

That article has been updated since you posted.

Update: Shortly after 12:30 AM Time Warner Cable said in a statement that is returning CBS network signals to subscribers. It is unclear whether this is another temporary extension, or a permanent deal. Stay tuned.
AM Update: CBS will remain available while the two sides continue to negotiate. New deadline is Friday. ”CBS and Time Warner Cable have agreed to continue discussions,” CBS says.

Whose Line It It Anyway is back on. Oh man, we just watched last night's episodes back to back. I'm sweating, teary eyed and can't breate from laughing so damn hard.

Whose Line It It Anyway is back on. Oh man, we just watched last night's episodes back to back. I'm sweating, teary eyed and can't breate from laughing so damn hard.

Yeah it's better now than it was before. I never cared for Drew Carrey.

Been watching The Killing, but was kind of disappointed in last night's season ender. Just kind of meh.

Breaking Bad is back on tonight for the final episodes!!!!

iamtheonewhoknocks.jpg

My girl Carrie co hosting GMA this morning:wub:

That journalism degree came in handy for her after all I guess.

Season premiere of Breaking Bad was pretty intense.
Loved what Walter said to Hank. "tread lightly." I'm really interested to see how the bridge the gap from curretn time to the bearded/one-year-older Walter White that we saw at the beginning of the episode.

Loved what Walter said to Hank. "tread lightly." I'm really interested to see how the bridge the gap from curretn time to the bearded/one-year-older Walter White that we saw at the beginning of the episode.
I'm glad the confrontation between Walter and Hank happened in the first episode, instead of AMC making us wait until the end of the season for it. Gonna be an interesting season for sure.

Just far too many award shows in general.
My bad, it's the CMA Festival, not an awards show. Still though...thought I was gonna hafta see Carrie Underwood win Entertainer of the Year for the 20th time this year.

Last edited:
My girl Carrie co hosting GMA this morning:wub:

That journalism degree came in handy for her after all I guess.

I saw the segment online.

I don't know how people can watch Good Morning America or the Today Show. My IQ drops 10 points any time those shows are on and I'm in the vicinity.

The past few episodes of True Blood had been pretty good. Everything was starting to come back full circle. Then they pissed away the entire show in one single episode in tonight's season finale.

Back
Top Bottom