Uh Oh...Cheater cheater pumpkin eater...L1 for the 4 team

An ignorant guy that is worth a hundred million or so and is still very passionate about racing. I always talked to my kids when they did things wrong.
and when they ignored you and did things there way regardless? You related to the Bush family?
100 million??????? try again. Kyle like Brad are not in the top 20 because they owned race teams.

and when they ignored you and did things there way regardless? You related to the Bush family?
100 million??????? try again. Kyle like Brad are not in the top 20 because they owned race teams.

Kyle's net worth is listed at 50 to 60 million, still not bad for an ignorant guy.

I always talked to my kids when they did things wrong.

Didn't hit my kid either. Watches every race with me when he is home, and texts during the race while he is at college. Great guy. I married well.

.......and when he got bigger than you, did you spank him, or were you worried about getting your ass kicked.....and if the answer is "No," then we go to the place called you only spanked him because you were bigger. This would probably prevent you from hosting balls the size of Kyle's.
Not going to turn this personal but I will say this, my son and I have a fabulous relationship. He lives 700 km away and yet we talk at least 4 times a week on the phone and he or I travel about 4 times a year to spend a week together. He spent 15 yrs in the military and is 51 now. He has been able to kick my ass for the last 25. :D
My oldest grand daughter who is now 18 is a 2nd degree black belt. She could do it as well. :cheers:

Not going to turn this personal but I will say this, my son and I have a fabulous relationship. He lives 700 km away and yet we talk at least 4 times a week on the phone and he or I travel about 4 times a year to spend a week together. He spent 15 yrs in the military and is 51 now. He has been able to kick my ass for the last 25. :D
My oldest grand daughter who is now 18 is a 2nd degree black belt. She could do it as well. :cheers:

I will get personal....congratulations man. That's awesome. Family is everything. NASCAR is awesome, but it is awesome-er with my boy watching by my side.

Back
Top Bottom